
I am so impressed with this little cabinet! I was looking for a free-standing storage cabinet for my bathroom counter (bottles were looking cluttered on my current open shelf). I ordered this based on another review that said it was stable enough for counter usage -- and it is! It's surprisingly roomy! To give an idea of the shelf heights (they're adjustable): my bottom shelf is tall enough for a standard baby powder bottle; the middle shelf is holding a full-sized contact solution bottle; and I have the top shelf at the shortest setting, holding floss/tweezers/my husband's electric razor laid on its side.
The parts were well-packaged. Each and every bit was separately packaged and labeled. The directions were on par with other DIY furniture. (I've put together lots if those cube storage shelves -- this was quite similar.) All you need is a Phillips-head screw driver. There was a piece I wasn't familiar with (cam lock/nut) but it was easy to figure out. This feels like a rave but honestly, I'm thrilled. The only thing I don't love is I wish the door hinge could be on the other side (it can't - holes drilled on one side).
My new home didn't have a medicine cabinet and I didn't feel like having one installed in the wall. So I purchased this compact cabinet for the vanity top and it fits perfectly. There isn't a lot of room inside if you keep tons of stuff in your medicine cabinet, but it suits my purpose. It was easy to assemble by myself.
Looks nice. Small cabinet. Somewhat poor instructions however. It took me about two hours for what I expected to be a simple assembly and install on the wall. Please do not use the wall anchors provided as those are very cheap quality and will disappear behind the drywall as you fasten the screws in the drywall. Rather use your own good quality anchors. Few minor scratches noted but they are not visible. Overall I am happy with the look and let’s see how long it lasts.
Went together easily and looks good. I needed a little medicine cabinet to hold pills and make up on my countertop. I really like it. I moved the magnet closure so that it could open r to l -
Top and bottom are the same, i just wanted it to open toward me.
Sturdy, easy to assemble and install cabinet. Just the small size I needed. I would have preferred a cabinet without a louver door (dusting headache!) but it's the only brown small cabinet I could find in the size I needed. Directions were clear. It didn't take that long to assemble.

Feature Product
- Overall Dimensions: 13.8 x 5.9 x 21.9'' (LxWxH); Max. Weight Capacity of Each Baffle: 20 lb
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of water proof painted MDF and sturdy metal hardware with high load capacity up to 35 lb
- VERSATILE: Can be applied to washroom, laundry room, mudroom for storing and organizing toiletry, medicine, tool, etc.
- MAGNETIC LOCK: Features with magnetic lock to secure the door and also help close more easily
- ADJUSTABLE: 2 Baffles can be adjusted in 9 different heights for you to store items in various sizes
Description
Wall Mounted Cabinet 3-Tier Storage Single Louvered Door Medicine Bathroom
Features:
HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of water proof painted MDF and sturdy metal hardware with high load capacity up to 35 lb / 16 kg
VENTILATIVE: Features with louvered door for ventilation, help keep your items in a dry and airy condition
ADJUSTABLE: 2 Baffles can be adjusted in 9 different heights for you to store items in various sizes
MAGNETIC LOCK: Features with magnetic lock to secure the door and also help close more easily
EASY TO CLEAN: Painted wood and MDF easy to wipe clean with mild soap and water
STYLISH: Elegant color and design blend with your furniture and decorations
VERSATILE: Can be applied to washroom, laundry room, mudroom for storing and organizing toiletry, medicine, tool, etc.
EASY ASSEMBLY: Comes with all necessary hardware and a clear instruction make it easy to set up
Specifications:
Material: Painted MDF & Iron Hardware
Overall Dimensions: 35 x 15 x 55.5 cm / 13.8 x 5.9 x 21.9'' (LxWxH)
Total Max. Weight Capacity: 35 lb / 16 kg
Max. Weight Capacity of Each Baffle: 20 lb / 9 kg
G.W.: 5.5 kg / 12.2 lb
Color: Espresso
Package included:
1 x Louver Wall Cabinet
1 x Instruction
It took me quite a while to put this item together. The instructions are pictures only. Although the pictures are pretty good, there are a few things that I wish they had explained in writing. If I had not done this type of assembly before, I think I would have had more difficulty. It is a very nice cabinet and seems very sturdy.
We moved to an apartment home waiting for our house to sell in another city and the apartment has zero storage in the bathrooms. This is not high end 'wood' product, but was surprised by the quality, good assembly instructions, solid MDF construction and looks great. Nicely done.
I really like this! It is sturdy, easy to put together, looks great and does everything I wanted it to do. I use essential oils and I am able to put them all on the three shelves and see each of them clearly increasing the ease of finding the one I want when I need them. Well worth the price.
Its small enough that you can use it even in a small bathroom. Its easy to assembly, took me about 20 mins. Easy to clean, and it holds alot for the size. Can use it for medicine, makeup or just whatever if you just want an extra cabinet.
Arrived on time. The screw holes in the bottom were too big for the screws, but hubby fixed that with toothpicks and wood glue. Old Woodworker's trick. We hung it on the wall and my face creams, etc. fit nicely. I'm happy to have that clutter off the vanity. I would recommend this cabinet.






0 comments:
Post a Comment