
It didn't conveniently fit the larger yogurt containers in the refrigerator so I repurposed it to store sprouting supplies in a deep cupboard and allow for their easy access and storage in a deep lower cupboard.
Two wide mouth quart jars and the sprouting lids occupy the three spaces, extending deeply into the cupboard and all can be accessed by pulling on the handle.
I also repurposed a slanted Interdesign fruit bin for sprouting, placing the filled sprouting jar on its side in the bin, slanted, instead of lying horizontal on the cupboard top where it used to roll and would sometimes release fluids.
Love these. So handy everywhere. You can see what's in them... important!!!!!
This is a really good size height wise for storing large bottles of essential oils. I had a hard time finding a tall enough container for my oils. This is my favorite
Very well made.
Sturdy plastic, works well for round cheese containers. It helps keep the fridge organized and works as expected, I have several of this brand and like them

Feature Product
- Boxes stack to keep cabinets neat and organized
- Hinged lids keep contents easily accessible
- Also great for fridge, craft room, office, laundry room and more!
- Made of durable clear plastic
- 7.1" x 10.7" x 2.3"; Holds 2 quarts
Description
Interdesign's kitchen Binz boxes are great for cabinets, fridges, craft rooms, and more! these stackable boxes feature a hinged lid. Made of durable, clear plastic for easy visibility of contents.
kind of tall but helps to organize.
I'm currently using this for coloring pages and mediums to take when I'm "on the go". I wrap a thick rubber band around it to hold the lid on (since this is not what the container was intended for the lid does not lock). It's easy to transport and the contents are easy to access. However, I may need to purchase more because I can think of several other uses for this container.
There was a crack in the back next to the joint, but even with that.. It is exactly what I have been looking for. It would be nice if it were not cracked, but I can easily look past it. I may buy another one.
Perfect containers. I thought at first they were a tad too large, but they fit perfectly. And they store quite a few items! Love them!
Really great for fridge organization, but the product sticker on the top took 20 minutes to get off. Not the best first impression...






0 comments:
Post a Comment