• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Saturday, December 14, 2019

4 Tier Spice Rack - Cabinet Door and Wall Mountable Spice Rack - Herb Rack Chrome - Kitchen Cupboard Storage

December 14, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

4 Tier Spice Rack - Cabinet Door and Wall Mountable Spice Rack - Herb Rack Chrome - Kitchen Cupboard Storage Organizer by Coninx - Holds 32 Jars

4 Tier Spice Rack - Cabinet Door and Wall Mountable Spice Rack - Herb Rack Chrome - Kitchen Cupboard Storage Organizer by Coninx - Holds 32 Jars

Works great. It attached to the inside of out pantry door easily and hold both square and round bottles well. Even the little tins of spices from the grocery store are held nicely. Very sturdy and we like the simple design.Great purchase for us , we freed up a whole cabinet with this.

We like this rack, it frees up space in the cabinets and allows viewing spices without hunting or turning a lazy susan. It's well made chromed steel and should last quite a while. Normal size spice containers fit fine, however the larger size will not fit. The little 'shorties' also fit well and in some cases can be stacked. I like the fact that Copa put the dimensions in the body of the description instead of requiring the buyer to hunt for it. One thing that would be helpful for the potential purchaser is to indicate the spacing between shelves. We were able to adjust the installation of the rack to fit the existing shelves.

I love this spice shelf so much that I purchased a second one. I hung them inside a pantry door and can now find all my spices. They only hold small bottles and cans, but that is fine for my needs. I just wish the company made shelves to hold the bigger bottles. I looked everywhere and had to get a Closetmaid rack for the bigger ones.

Almost perfect! My husband had to add 3-4 washers behind longer screws to pull it away from the pantry door a little more. Now it accommodate the fat little bottles I had for my spices. Great for skinny bottles.

My daughter has a tiny kitchen and needed something for all of her spices. She didn't want clunky wood, so this seemed perfect. She loves it! She couldn't install it to a cabinet door, as her cabinets are small, so she hung it on the wall. This spice rack arrived promptly and undamaged. I would recommend it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description



    Works well--bought two to house all my spices. Happy with it overall, no major complaints.

    This thing is durable, very strong, and very pretty.

    Could have a quarter inch more space between shelves but works great. Arrived on time. Good size. Easy to install.

    Great! Love it! Fits on my cabinet doors by using a bit shorter screws than came with it and washers. I drilled pilot holes first. It was a bit damaged and bent, however.

    Perfect for what I needed. I installed in on the back of my pantry door and it was very easy, just 4 small screws. It leaves good visability so you can see what spice you are looking for very easily. I wish it had a few more rows, but then maybe it would be too heavy for the small screws. As it is I think I will order another for the other door.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment