• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Mkono Hanging Corner Shelf 3 Tier Jute Rope Wood Wall Floating Shelves Rustic Organizer Displays Storage Rack

December 24, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Mkono Hanging Corner Shelf 3 Tier Jute Rope Wood Wall Floating Shelves Rustic Organizer Displays Storage Rack Home Decor for Living Room Bedroom Bathroom Kitchen, Dark Brown

Mkono Hanging Corner Shelf 3 Tier Jute Rope Wood Wall Floating Shelves Rustic Organizer Displays Storage Rack Home Decor for Living Room Bedroom Bathroom Kitchen, Dark Brown

I absolutely love how this looks in my kitchen window! It is exactly what I was looking for!! Its like a Styrofoam type material not real wood but I expected that for the price. It looks nice its a darker wood color and the rope is nice and thick. It looks kind of rustic. It comes with a cute little thank you note and two gold hooks and anchors. The anchors were junk I had to use better ones. I also decided i like how it looks hung on one hook instead of 2 but you can hang it either way.

I saw this same thing at hobby lobby for way more. The shelves were a little heavier but I don’t think there’s enough difference in quality to justify spending almost 50 bucks on this.

I love this shelf so much. I just used some command hooks to hang it and did some light decorating on it.

This would also make for a fun gift!

Looks super cute!!!! Very nice quality for the price. I used a hook I found at my local hardware store. Holds it up perfectly!

This shelf is awesome. The quality is great, the price was great, and it looks nice in my daughter's nursery. My only complaint is that the rope on the bottom was covered in tape when it arrived (I assume to make it easier to thread the holes or prevent fraying?) that was hard to get off and left a sticky residue. Since the ends won't me touched I don't see that it will be an issue, but it was nasty to take off.

This was exactly what I wanted in my bathroom and I ended up drilling one large hook into the wall and hanging both rope sides to that because of the way my studs are in my bathroom, and it works just fine.

I recommend having a couple command strips attached to the edge of the boards that touch the wall so you can minimize movement and swaying of the whole set up. I put one each on the bottom two boards and it works pretty well with just a slight tilt forward.

Definitely recommend, I wish there were additional color choices!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✔ Vintage Hanging Corner Shelves: Designed with natural wood with twisted jute ropes, it looks simple and modern. Dark brown on its surface makes it in retro feeling, prefect as home decoration. Hanging in living room, bedroom, dinning room, bathroom, kitchen, or any corner wall. Decorative props are not included in this item!
  • ✔ Space Saver Floating Shelves: Functional shelf in 3-tier design expands more storage space, displays your potted plants, candles, photo frames, makeups, or other decorative ornaments. Hanging it on the wall's corner, can effectively make use of the corner space. Especially for small space home, this shelf is nice to solve your problem.
  • ✔ Premium Quality Corner Shelves: Solid wood board with sturdy jute strings, guarantees it has enough weight capacity for storage and display small items. The distance between wood boards can be adjusted. Notice: Its shape in circular sector that only fits for using at the corner wall, not for hang in the air.
  • ✔ Dimension: Wood Board's Diameter of 11", Thickness of 0.625". Distance of each wood board is 10.5". Total Height is 39". Package included a 3-tier hanging shelf, a ceiling hook and an expansion tube.
  • ✔ Material: Paulownia Wood and Jute Rope. All materials are eco-friendly and recycable. Mkono is a registered trademark and our product is professional manufacturing and sole selling.

Description

Vintage hanging corner shelf looks rustic and country style, prefect as an home decoration to add retro flair to home decor.Hanging in living room, bedroom, dinning room, bathroom, kitchen, or any corner wall. Effectively make use of your room space to display your plants, candles, photo frames, or other decorative small items. Prefect gift idea for housewarming, christmas to your friends!

Color: Dark Brown.
Shape: Fanshaped.
Material: Paulownia Wood and Jute Rope.
Dimension:Wood Board's Diameter of 11", Thickness of 0.625"
Spacing:Distance of each wood board is 10.5". Total Height is 39".
Package: 1×3-tier hanging shelf, 1× Ceiling Hook, 1× Expansion Tube.

Note: Decorative props are not included in this item!

Notice: Its shape in circular sector that only fits for using at the corner wall, not for hang in the air.



I'm a minimalist and thoroughly enjoy open, uncluttered spaces. I purchased this specifically to hold extra rolls of toilet tissue, in an area that wouldn't overcrowd my bathroom. Mission accomplished! The hooks included are very easy to screw in and there are multiple ways to hang this.

P.S.--The bathroom humor in the middle, can also be found here on Amazon.

Looks great and was easy to install, it came with hooks, but I decided to use something different. Bottom shelf doesn’t lay completely flat to the wall because of the hardware I used.

To finish up the decorating in my room, I knew what I wanted was shelves, and these were one of the first sets I saw. They came at the expected time and the setup was decently easy. It came well packaged and with a small bag of hooks to hang it on. However, I live in an apartment with two other (reasonably not handy women) and while we have a small tool set, we didn't have the drill necessary to install the hooks into my wall so I bought (what I thought would be) a sturdy, and reliable command hook that was advertised to hold 5 lbs. I installed it, decorated it, and left for the weekend to go home. Upon coming back, I was met with the fact that my command hook was not reliable and the entire shelf had fallen. I hung it back up, thinking it simply needed a new strip for the back of the command hook, and it fell minutes later and the bottom shelf broke in half. Now, I still give this product five stars because I can't blame the manufacturer for my own stupidity of hanging it back up after the command hook had already proven itself not sturdy enough to hold the weight of the shelf and everything on it (which, total, couldn't have been more than 4 lbs). So, for the brief time this lovely shelf hung in my room, I loved it and found everything about it easy and would recommend it to others. I would simply advise to either use the hardware included with the package or get a sturdy hook from your local hardware store because I don't recommend using Command Strips for this shelf.

Overall it's a great product. It came fully assembled, just have to install the hooks -included 2 hooks and anchors - to hang it. I have mine hung on one hook rather than two, you can do it either way which is nice. The length of the rope was a little different on each side making the shelves slightly tilt backward/foward depending so I had to adjust them with a little pulling of the rope knots. The wood is solid and good quality, nice dark stain. The shelves are not super large so make sure to look at the measurements. My plants love it and I love the way my room looks with it.

This is a pretty awesome shelf!! I got this for my 13 year old as she wanted a shelf in her room to put some succulents on. Once I hung it up and saw how cute it was I was kind of jelly and wanted to get another one to hang somewhere else in the house! I used two coat wall hangers I found at TJ Maxx to hang it with and I think it looks perfect and she was super excited about it!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment