• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Giantex Bathroom Floor Cabinet Wooden with 1 Door & 4 Drawer, Free Standing Wooden Entryway Cupboard

December 24, 2019 // by Admin // No comments

Giantex Bathroom Floor Cabinet Wooden with 1 Door & 4 Drawer, Free Standing Wooden Entryway Cupboard Spacesaver Cabinet, White

Giantex Bathroom Floor Cabinet Wooden with 1 Door & 4 Drawer, Free Standing Wooden Entryway Cupboard Spacesaver Cabinet, White

You definitely need to be patient & attentive when assembling this. It'll at least take an hour; The ONLY thing that's tricky is that the instructions are only pictures. So there's a lot of intuitive reasoning that goes along w this assembly. I've attached pictures and notes to help w the confusing parts of the assembly. The parts box has a red ribbon to signify that it's enclosed, which is a pretty cool feature. Every bag is marked & corresponds w the instruction diagrams. If you're not good at putting 2 & 2 together, though, pay the extra money at a furniture store for a cabinet that's assembled. (Don't one-star a perfectly fine product bc you can't figure things out.) This item becomes a very nice, and sturdy, cabinet once properly put together.

I bought the cabinet for the closet, so that my wife can get more storage for her clothes .This is second one I bought as seen in picture, honestly to say it big capacity, I know it is for the bathroom, but I have to say it is also perfect for closet.when I open the box, I found lots of pieces, then I thought probably it was very difficult to assemble. But luckily, for me, it just tools around half an hour to finish it. And I have to say the quality is exceeded my expectations.

My girls really liked this bathroom floor cabinet. We used it for toy storage instead of using in the bathroom. It worked out great for us. It took some times to assemble parts together but it’s great overall. It’s lovely white cabinet, and my girls adored it. Assembling takes patience. Highly recommended it. Thanks Amazon

So, I love the finished product. It fits perfectly in a small space and actually holds a decent amount of stuff in the spaces.

The downfall.... putting this thing together. I agree with other reviews that the directions are not 100% clear. You definitely have to use common sense and have a lot of patience. Regarding the dowels to help hold the parts together.. get some Gorilla Glue or other glue to help hold in place. There are no pre-drilled holes when attaching the back panel, I suggest holding the panel in place and make some starter holes with a small drill bit.

I had to leave the bottom drawer catch off because the drawer would not easily slide, no issues with the other drawer stops. The other thing that I fought with were the hinges... I just could not get that concept for some reason. I think I put them on and took them off 6 times, but that was operator error for sure.

Overall it is a great product. I initially ordered to use in my bathroom, but one of my daughters loved it and wanted it in her room. The drawers hold her make-up and hair products and the cabinet has misc. other items. The top of the cabinet had plenty of room for decorations she wanted on display.

I will be purchasing a second one for the bathroom.

It is a bit on the cheep side, but then it was under $80 so for that it gets an extra star because at that price the quality is pretty good. The directions were not very clear to follow, a couple of times I had to reference later steps to figure out a pieces orientation. That being said using a bit of deductive reasoning I was able to Sherlock Holmes it together. I'm happy enough with it I may by a second one to put in my closet. It is under $80 kind of hard to beat that price, and it does look pretty nice once together.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【Widely Use】: Giantex bathroom floor cabinet is perfect for keeping your bathroom clutter free, it features four deep drawers and a cupboard to conceal towels, toiletries and other essentials. You can also decorate the top of the unit with candles and other objects to add color and character to your bathroom.
  • 【Selected Material】: The cabinet is made from hardwearing MDF with a clean white finish to complement classic and modern interiors. Water-resistant design is suitable for bathroom use.
  • 【Enough Storage Space】: Finished with a contemporary silver-colored handle, 4 slatted drawers design with routed handles. The cabinet door houses an adjustable shelf to customize your storage space.
  • 【Easy To Use】: Each drawer has a stylish slatted front and routed handle with wooden drawer slides to smoothly open and close. 22"L x 12"W x 32"H this bathroom cabinet provides extra space to hold your daily essentials and keep your bathroom neat and organized.
  • 【100% Satisfaction Guaranteed】: Wipe with a damp cloth, Flat-packed self-assembly is required, If you have any problem, we will always respond in less than 24 hours by the email.

Description

Description:
Create a cleaner, tidier and more attractive bathroom space with this four drawer cabinet. Perfect for keeping your bathroom clutter free, it features four deep drawers and a cupboard to conceal towels, toiletries and other essentials. The cabinet is made from hardwearing MDF with a clean white finish to complement classic and modern interiors. Each drawer has a stylish slatted front and routed handle with wooden drawer slides to smoothly open and close. Finished with a contemporary silver-colored handle, the cabinet door houses an adjustable shelf to customize your storage space. You can also decorate the top of the unit with candles and other objects to add color and character to your bathroom.

Feature:
4 drawer 1 door bathroom cabinet
Durable MDF with white-painted finish
Water-resistant for bathroom use
4 slatted drawers with routed handles
Smooth running wooden drawer slides
Cabinet door with silver-coloured handle
Height adjustable inner storage shelf
Easy to clean - wipe with a damp cloth
Flat-packed - self-assembly required
Assembled size: 22"L x 12"W x 32"H

Specification:
Color: White
Material: MDF board
Assembled size: 22"L x 12"W x 32"H
Unit Weight: 31 LB
Weight Capacity: 6.6lb of each drawer, 11lb of each shelf
Package Includes: 1 x Storage Cabinet, 1 x Instruction



I need a storage furniture having drawers to put my clothes such as underwear, socks, etc. I would like to put this furniture into my clothing closet. This one's size perfectly fits my closet. Also the color matches my hanging shelf. The price is nice. The only thing that I have a little concern is the assemble is relatively complicated even though the instruction is very clear. Also, It is better if the package could contain a few extra installation hardware since I mistakenly lost a screw, and need to buy a replacement in the ACE store.

First of all, I love this cabinet! Like many others, I didn't use it for my bathroom, but I'm pregnant and will be sharing a room with the baby, so we needed the extra storage.
It has plenty of storage without taking up too much space, and it looks beautiful in the room.
I came home, and my fiance was already putting it together. It took him about an hour and a half, but he was not happy.
He said that there are a few things that the directions aren't very clear on. For example, the bars that the drawers sit on need to be installed facing a certain direction to be able to stop the drawers from being pulled out all the way, but it doesn't mention that until like 3 steps AFTER you install them. (Which happens to be like the second to last step)
So he was going to take it apart and redo it, but I told him it was fine, I would just be careful when pulling them out. He said that kind of situation happened more than once, but could be avoided by reading the directions through one time before starting to follow them and actually put it together.

Over all, I love this cabinet, and I'm glad we got it!

My daughter's little wardrobe finally arrived today. I can't wait to assemble it. The wooden board feels very good. The drawer is very large and can hold many things. It has four cabinets. It can hold socks, hairpins and all kinds of things. The space next to the cabinet is also large enough to put clothes. And it is very hard, all kinds of screw, screw holes are very perfect combination. If your child needs a wardrobe, I recommend this one. It's great.

Bought this cabinet for the office to put under a microwave. Unpacking the box is fun as they add a lot of foam and cushiony fabric to protect all the pieces. Everything came out of the box looking great. All parts were labeled and there were NO missing parts, which shows they have good quality control. Putting together the cabinet took over 2 hours, and it wasn't difficult, but there were a few times when you had to go slowly to ensure you put certain pieces on facing the correct direction. But a little logic and that problem wasn't really an issue. Love it and would buy again!

This is the perfect spot for all of my sheets and extra toiletries. I really like having the extra storage space

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment