• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

bafvt Coffee Mug Holder - 304 Stainless Steel 8 Hooks Cup Rack Under Shelf, Fit for The Cabinet 0.8" or

December 24, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

bafvt Coffee Mug Holder - 304 Stainless Steel 8 Hooks Cup Rack Under Shelf, Fit for The Cabinet 0.8" or Less

bafvt Coffee Mug Holder - 304 Stainless Steel 8 Hooks Cup Rack Under Shelf, Fit for The Cabinet 0.8

This mug holder works very well. It is fairly easy to install. The thicker the shelf, the more difficult it would be as it clamps very tight.

I would give it five stars, however, I’m afraid that on some shelves the metal bars will damage the material or the paint. It might be nice if there were rubber or something along where the bars clamp the shelf.

Additionally, the larger the mugs you are hanging, the fewer you can fit.

Overall, this is a great mug hanger for the price.

Reviews on other products complained that some bent if anything very heavy was hung on them. These will definitely not have that problem. I bought some that will only hold measuring spoons and cups, so weight isn't a factor, but I want to install one near the coffee maker for mugs. I anticipate no problems due to the sturdiness of the metal.

I do like this product. It is pretty durable and I love that it slides on the shelf and doesn’t cause an issue with the above shelf. My only issue is that it doesn’t hold the amount I was hoping for, unless it is the small mugs. However I am tempted to get another one for the other mugs I have.

I have a 12 foot wood shelf in my kitchen above my stove and counter area. Was looking for cup racks and ordered one. It can only hold 4 of my large coffee mugs but I quickly saw the versatility and ordered 7 more. I not only use them for my mugs, but use for cooking utensils and pots/pans. I have limited storage space and this puts everything where I need it, when need it. Very durable and easy to install. Could not be happier with my purchase.

I used the cup holders to display my pretty tea cups on a corner shelf. I was about to use both in a small space. I'm very pleased with this purchase.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • MUGS HOLDER UNDER CABINET - 2 inches spacing per two hooks, neatly holds up to 8 SMALL COFFEE MUGS OR 4 LARGE CUPS depending on the size of the cups.
  • 304 STAINLESS STEEL - It is anti-rust and not easy to bend, max bearing weight is 22 pounds.
  • APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONS - The upper length is 5 inches, the bottom length is 8 inches, the width is 6.5 inches and the hooks length is 2inches, requires a shelf depth of at least 9 inches, FIT FOR THE CABINET 0.8 INCHES THICK OR LESS.
  • EASY TO INSTALL - Slide the hanging arm onto the shelf or the underside of cabinet, no damage to furniture.
  • CONVENIENT STORAGE RACK - Can hang kitchen utensils or jewelries, bags, keys and other small items.

Description

Specification:

Type: 8 hooks cups holder under shelf

Material: 304(18/8) stainless steel

Size: 8" * 6.5" * 2.8"

APPLICABLE CABINET THICKNESS: 0.8 INCHES OR LESS

NEATLY HOLDS UP TO 8 SMALL COFFEE MUGS OR 4 LARGE CUPS

 

Feature:

1.     304(18/8) stainless steel. High quality metal material, firm and anti-rust.

2.     Multi-functional shelf. Can serve as mugs holder, drying rack, kitchen utensils shelf, ornament shelf, ties and other small items shelf.

3.     Easy to install. Suitable for kitchen hanging cabinets, wardrobe partitions, office file cabinets and so on.

 

Notice:

1.       Max bearing weight is 22 pounds. Due to the limited load-bearing capacity of the storage rack, too heavy items may cause the tail of the shelf to sag or the hook to straighten.

2.       No screws. If you want to fix it better, you need to have your own screws. When installing, be sure to leave enough space for hanging cups.

3.       More suitable for cabinets without doors. Otherwise, there needs a gap between the front edge of the shelf and the lower edge of the cabinet door.

4.       Precautions for installation. Require a shelf depth of at least 9 inches, so that the 2 hooks at the end are available.



The shelf is very useful, but I wish it had been a little longer and suitable for small mugs.

Great for organizing small cupboards - my mug/glass cabinet was a mess and items would often fall out when I opened the door. So I bought this to help me tidy up. It is very sturdy and does the job; however, if your mugs are larger, you won’t be able to hang as many as is pictured, which is why I gave it 4 stars

Very easy to install, very sturdy and looks good in my new cabinets.

I ended up buying two of the smaller ones because my cabinet depth wasn’t big enough for the larger rack. They fit nice and snug and the door closes with no problems. It will hold 4 large mugs or 8 smaller ones. I’m going to buy another one! Love it!

Best ever. Perfect for my cabinets. Frees up space Will b ordering more !!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment