• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Saturday, December 21, 2019

mDesign Metal Farmhouse Kitchen Sink Storage Organizer Caddy - Small Holder for Sponges, Soaps, Scrubbers -

December 21, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

mDesign Metal Farmhouse Kitchen Sink Storage Organizer Caddy - Small Holder for Sponges, Soaps, Scrubbers - Quick Drying Open Wire Basket Design with Strong Suction Cups - Satin

mDesign Metal Farmhouse Kitchen Sink Storage Organizer Caddy - Small Holder for Sponges, Soaps, Scrubbers - Quick Drying Open Wire Basket Design with Strong Suction Cups - Satin

Popped off a few times before finally sticking, so it seems. Initially would only stick for a couple hours before detaching, but after 3 days of trying, seems to finally stick. Running on 10 days now without falling. Kinda small, wishing I had gotten a larger size that could have fit more then a sponge comfortably.

Nice wire holder for my kitchen sink sponge. It stays cleaner than plastic saddle holders and its open wire design allows for good air flow to let the sponge dry-out between uses. Works for me!
And YES, this sponge holder is held in place with plastic suction cups. From numerous other reviews of suction-cup-sponge-holders I have seen, most customers want these little bits of plastic-suction to last forever. But, they don't. So, I am expecting my suction cups to begin to fail after a while. Just a fact of product life. The customer (me, or you) can purchase another sponge holder with new suction cups, OR the customer (me, or you) can purchase more suction cups. Just do some customer research and I am sure anyone can find and purchase the little "suckers" if they just try. OR, just clean your sink surface, along with the surface of the suction cups on the sponge holder and it will last a little longer, until the plastic will degrade enough and not be able to sustain adequate "suck" to your sink surface.
Anyway,,, this sponge holder does the job and is currently stuck to the back of my stainless steel sink.
Good Deal ! ….. \:O)>>

I like the two-wall design. Previously, I used a kitchen sponge holder that encapusalted the sponge on all sides but the top, which forces you to pinch the sponge out of the holder every time. It's a small inconvenience that adds up to a rather large inefficiency over time. Glad I switched to this design and product. I would buy it again.

This little gadget is saving my countertops! With limited counter space and nowhere to put a wet sponge, water had been finding tiny gaps in the sealing between my sink and counter, beginning to warp it. With a re-sealed sink and the perfect spot for the sponge, I have no more little water pools. Thank you! PS: While some reviewers have said the suction cups fall off, I have not had this problem at all. Perhaps they are not aware that you need to get suction cups wet first in order for them to stick well?

I have had this for about a week, and really like it. The section cups are quite strong and have not fallen off like many others do. The area that would fit a sponge is large - and holds my microfiber "sponge" perfectly. The only down side - is that the "cage" hangs a bit down - but other then that I would buy this again, or I would recommend it to friends.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SIMPLE STORAGE: Keep sponges, scrubbers, vegetable brushes, dish scrappers and brushes, washcloths, hand soaps, and scrub pads organized and in one convenient place; This organizing sink caddy rack is just the right size for hanging inside your kitchen or utility room sink; Keep countertops clean, tidy and mess free while also storing your kitchen tools within easy reach
  • FUNCTIONAL & VERSATILE: The durable wire design provides maximum airflow and allows water to drain away so sponges and tools dry quickly and completely in between uses; Air circulates to prevent mold and mildew on sponges and scrubbers for a healthier, more sanitary kitchen; This smart and compact soap and sponge drying rack holder is perfect for adding extra storage just where you need it; Try this in your home, cabin, apartment, condo, RVs, campers and more
  • EASY INSTALLATION: 2 super strong suction cups keep the holder in place on any smooth surfaces - simply find the perfect spot and attach; Moisten suction cups and push into place on clean, smooth, dry surfaces: glass, tile, fiberglass, metal, etc. Not for painted or porous surfaces
  • QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of strong stainless steel wire with a durable rust-resistant finish; Plastic suction cups adhere best to clean smooth, non-porous surfaces; Easy Care - Wipe clean with damp cloth
  • THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Measures 2.25" x 4.25" x 2.38" high

Description

Keep your kitchen sink clean and free of clutter with the Kitchen Sink Organizer Caddy from mDesign. Each holder keeps sponges, hand/bar soaps and scrubbies in one convenient place so your cleaning essentials are always at your fingertips. The wire design lets water flow away from sponges and scrubbies while they dry between uses. Place the holder on any smooth sink or kitchen surface, and the two strong suction cups will keep it in place.



Why did it take me so long to find this? I got sick of leaving my scrubby on the kitchen counter in a ceramic holder- never drying out & just collecting germs. Looked up scrubby holders, found this inexpensive little item and it really does the trick. Keeps my counter clutter free & my scrubby dry and out of the way!

It sticks to the enamel sink very well. It's a pleasing design except the front edge is angled out, which isn't really obvious in the picture. I was hoping for something a wee bit narrower. Maybe I'll try and bend it inwards. Small sink, small kitchen.....every 1/4" counts!

This works perfectly on my porcelain sink - it didn't work on my stainless sink - just fyi

Nice-looking wire holder for my kitchen scrubbie. We moved to a house with just one big kitchen sink & no place to let anything dry. The suction cups stuck really well the first time I put it on & it hasn't budged. The item came quickly.

As mentioned, the suction cup area gets dirty, but that is to be expected. The steel used is good quality and hasn’t rusted these few months of use, which is a good sign. The price is good, and it does it’s job. Highly recommend.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment