
This is exactly what I was hoping for: a well crafted, well balanced, and sturdy organizer. Though I don't plan to put mine a drawer, I think it would fit very well in most average or larger sized drawers. It would also make an excellent frame or art/display box for a craft project. I'm very happy with my purchase, and plan to buy more (maybe even to actually organize my drawers!).
This put a permanent end to my junk drawer. I used it to put my medicine and other items in it. Now I can reach right into my drawer and find exactly what I am loooking for without even looking.
As far as the feel of the wood, it is simply very luxurious. It has a nice smooth feel to it. I did not notice any of the imperfections that other reviewers noticed. For me, this was perfect. It fit into my drawer, leaving just enough space for my other items to fit around it nice and neatly, such as my mail and iPad.
This has simplified my life. Many drawer organizers were considered, but this one is the one I settled on despite the reviews, and I am glad that I did I love it!
I absolutely love this organizer. I have a wooden desk and I did not want a plastic or metal organizer for my drawer because it wouldn’t match. The one thing that does cause an issue is if your drawer is larger than the organizer, it will move around each time you open and close the drawer. I would suggest you place mounting putty to keep it in place. The material also does seem very delicate which makes sense seeing as this is a wooden material. Do not overstuff each divider or you risk damaging it.
The tray is very sturdy, hard wood. Fits nicely the in shallow, middle drawer above the knees. It matches so well with my wooden desk that it looks like it was built-in. Wish there were more sizes and configurations. The compartments are just the right size for long items and small items. Good product for the price.
I have very shallow desk drawers and this fit perfectly! It looks a lot nicer than having one of those mesh ones or plastic ones.

Feature Product
- Organize and store small household items for quick and easy access
- Features 4 compartments for storage
- Made from bamboo wood, a natural and renewable resource
- Includes: One bamboo wood organizer tray - NOTE: Office items pictured are not included
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 11 5/8" x 7 7/8" x 1 3/4"
Description
Lipper International provides exceptionally valued items for the kitchen, home, office, and child's playroom. Known for their functionality and beauty, each of our products is individually crafted from the finest quality materials. Organize drawers in the kitchen, office, bathroom, shed - the possibilities are endless with this multi-compartment organizer tray. Constructed of bamboo wood, a natural and renewable resource, this tray requires no assembly. Hand wash only.
Bamboo is renewable. The wooden cases are well made, no sharp edges and a perfect fit in my drawers for kitchen items. I really like the different compartment sizes. They keep the kitchen items, and other items separated and easy to find.
I've only been using these for a few days, but they look very nice. I ordered 2 to organize my makeup drawer and I'm about to order another because they are actually nice enough to put on top of a table as well as hiding them away in a drawer! For $8 I'm not expecting them to last forever, but they seem sturdy. I'll update if I'm disappointed later.
I keep this in the RV so when you walk in the door you can drop your keys in to make it easy to find. It also has hand sanitizer, pocket flash light and dental floss. All must haves for us
I should have looked at the dimensions first because it’s a bit limited in the types of kitchen items it can fit. Would work best in a desk drawer. But otherwise it’s perfectly fine!
I am pleased with my order, they are used to display my scrapbook rubber stamps on my wall. This makes it very easy to find.






0 comments:
Post a Comment