
Holds a number of cutting boards of various sizes and weights without issue. Certainly made my kitchen counter top more space efficient.
I just received it. I'm not sure if it will mold later. But so far, I like the look and the design and the price of this product.
It perfect for all my cutting boards of different sizes. Evan the extra large cutting board stays in it.
Cute low profile cutting board stand. Good for our small kitchen without a lot of storage space. I have a few different sizes of cutting boards and they stay in place on the stand well. One of them is very big and heavy and it sits great. Has a light finish on the wood which I imagine will help for long term use. Would buy again! (if I needed)
Good for holding my cutting boards, even my large ones.

Feature Product
- Qualitative Materials: The Cutting Board Rack is made of sturdy, eco-friendly, and easy-to-clean bamboo. Surface special treatment, not easy to get mildew. No crack, no deformation
- Contemporary Design: Our NEW Bamboo Napkin Holder as Three Compartments To Meet All You Need To Organize Your Kitchen Or Your Office With Separation At The Bottom That Avoid Sliding Down
- Multiple Function: You can use this Bamboo Racks to organize Cutting Boards, Pans, Bakewares, Pot Lids, Cookie Sheet, even books, tablets, laptop etc
- Convenient and Space Saving: Effortlessly minimize your clutter and maximize space. The freestanding organizer is easy to use and doesn't require any tools or installation. Kitchen Storage Holder can be used fit in majority of kitchen cabinets, in a pantry or on a kitchen counter
- Easy to Clean: When cleaning this Bamboo Dish Rack nor soak or dry in oven. Just simply wash by hand and dry it with towel. Dry thoroughly.
Description
Product description
SPECIFICATIONS
Materials: Nature Bamboo
Size: 6.3*5.3 *3.7inch /L*W*H
Net Weight: 0.9lb
FEATURE
Qualitative materials and smooth and beautiful
It's light and it doesn't take up space
No cracking, no mould, no slag,
Easy to clean, easy to receive
APPLYING TO...
Bamboo Dish Rack can accommodate cutting boards, pans, bakewares, pot lids and cookie sheets. It can also sort file folders, letters and papers on your desk in the office. Slim design won't take up much space. It maximizes your storage space by keeping your lids, office supplies, books, etc lined up neatly.
PACKING INCLUDE
Bamboo Racks x1
I am in love with this holder! Before the cutting boards were everywhere and it was frustrating. This has kept everything organized and clean!
Hold a lot more than just three cutting boards. Mine is currently holding 5!
I bought a set of very large, very heavy bamboo cutting boards. Didn't exactly think that purchase through because when I got them home I realized I had no where to store them! Found this jewel and I LOVE it! I have them on my counter and my cutting boards are neatly and beautifully displayed. Would definitely recommend this product!
This is handsome enough to put out on the kitchen counter, and holds 8+ cutting boards.
I use it to hold paper plates, but it is nice.






0 comments:
Post a Comment