
This is now at the heart of my home brewing operation. I have another that I've used for years for my indoor seedling starts. The assembly is a little tricky when setting the first shelf, but once you've done that you'll get the hang of it and it goes together reasonably easily. No tools required.
I received my shelf a few days ago. It shipped quickly and I was pleased with the look, (Black). It’s not quite as sturdy as some heavier ones I have purchased in stores but for light weight storage it is great. I’m using mine in my pool house/pump room, storing paint and pool supplies on it. It makes the pump room look neat and orderly. I’m very pleased with it. I really like the black matte finish.
Good product, especially for my little place. My only wish is that it was more heavy duty. I can easy see the center of my shelves slump and curve down over time.
Received the product promptly. The shelving unit was easy to put together. It works perfectly for holding the crates for my recycling, and allows my to have more space for what I need to recycle.
Great addition to the garage!

Feature Product
- WIRE SHELVING: 3-Tiers of Shelves that bear 200 pounds.
- EXTRA STORAGE: The wire shelves are perfect for extra storage space within the garage, storage room and other rooms around the house
- CONVENIENT: Easy to Assemble and Light Weight for Effortless Portability
- LONG LASTING: Rust and Dent Resistant, this will look good for decades to come.
- DIMENSIONS: 23.25" Width x 13" Depth x 31" Height
Description
Expand your storage space in your laundry room, kitchen, bathroom, basement, or office! Internet's Best Wire Shelving is durable, rust resistant, and easily assembled and adjusted. Light Weight and Sturdy these shelves can bear up to 200 pounds. Available in 3-Tier, 4-Tier, 5-Tier, and 6-Tier
very well made...wouldn't buy any other...bought 4
The first one was so good, I ordered a second one. Affordable and easy to build. The size its pecfect.
The shelf spacers didn’t fit securely around the posts. Too small. Had to use tape to get them to stay put. Disappointed.
Perfectly sturdy, easily assembled.
This unit is super roomy and sturdy. It arrived in great shape and was put together and hard at work in less than an hour. The shelves are adjustable in one inch increments, so there's no wasted space. The 18" deep by 4' wide shelves give exponentially more usable space than the smaller units. It's really strong and stable, and includes a wall anchor for safety. It is also a nice looking unit, and looks as good in the kitchen and the garage or utility room. It's fairly heavy, so smaller people will find it easier to assemble with a helper. Overall, I couldn't be more pleased with the quality and value of these shelves.






0 comments:
Post a Comment