
I really love this unit EXCEPT for the fact that whoever designed it apparently didn't user-test it for the actual bills, letters, and items that people would be using it for in reality. The back pocket is way too deep for any bills or letters you put in there to not get lost, so I solved this by putting a riser in that back pocked all the way across so all the bills or tax papers would stick up enough to not get lost down in there. Secondly, the "almost" perfectly-sized middle left pocket is just shy of a legal envelope size - SO close, yet so far. Sure, you can put letters and bills in there vertically, but because of the depth of the pocket, they schlump over to the front, so we're taking out that middle divider and/or moving it down so a legal envelope can be stuck down in there horizontally. The rest is good, and it looks really great on our counter top, nice and neat.
I purchased two of the Destressed Wood Desk Organizers to put on each end of the counter dividing the kitchen from the living room. The areas accumulate so much clutter that a little organization was greatly needed. The Distressed Wood Desk Organizers did the trick and now the areas look neat and clutter free!
I bought this for my wife to get her mail, paperwork and other little things organized. I didn't like finding open mail and to-do notes in scattered random locations. I think it solved the problem (mostly) and it looks good too. The wood is soft and it will definitely mar easily, however I don't think it will be subject to that kind of treatment. This is made for placement on a table, bench or counter although you could add mounting hardware on the back to wall mount.
I purchased this because I needed more space on my desk at work. It was a cluttered mess of pens note pads and other miscellaneous office supplies. I searched for a long time to find a desk organizer that would suit my needs. I needed a space for a folder and full size legal pad. This one fit the deal. It also has space for my stamps and phone. The drawers are very spacious and will hold a good amount of supplies like staples and paper clips. The wood smells amazing and also looks like you could stain it if you would like a different color.
Exactly what I needed/was hoping for! I have gone thru several cheaply made storage items, and this one is the best. Holds a ton of stuff (see pic, lol), including my 2018 iPad Pro 12.9", magazines, menus, phones, small boxes, etc. I'm sure some of you will zoom in to see all the items I have stored in it, lol.
I'm probably going to get another for my bedroom. A great price for it also, especially compared to the cheap plastic/fake wood ones.

Feature Product
- A desktop organizer made of wood with a rustic-style distressed finish.
- Features 2 slide-out drawers and 6 compartments on 3 levels.
- Ideal for organizing office supplies and keeping your workspace tidy and efficient.
- **USPTO Patent Pending** Office Supplies not included.
- Approximate Dimensions (in inches): Overall - 14.25 W X 9.75 H X 6 D; Back Row Compartment - 13.5 W X 7 H X 1.75 D; Middle Row Left Compartment - 8 W X 5.25 H X 1.75 D; Middle Row Right Compartment - 5 W X 5.25 H X 1.75 D; Front Row Left Compartment - 4.25 W X 4 H X 1.75 D; Front Row Middle Compartment - 4 W X 4 H X 1.75 D; Front Row Right Compartment - 4.25 W X 4 H X 1.75 D; Each Drawer - 7 W X 2.25 H X 6 D.
Description
Bring rustic charm and convenient organization to your home or work-space with this desktop storage rack. Made of sturdy wood with a rustic distressed finish, this desktop organizer boasts a a total of 6 compartments in different sizes and on 3 different levels. At the bottom of this rack, 2 slide-out drawers provide you with even more storage. Set this organizer rack on top of your office desk or kitchen counter to bring style, sense, and extra storage to any space.
**USPTO Patent Pending** Office Supplies not included.
Approximate Dimensions (in inches): Overall - 14.25 W X 9.75 H X 6 D; Back Row Compartment - 13.5 W X 7 H X 1.75 D; Middle Row Left Compartment - 8 W X 5.25 H X 1.75 D; Middle Row Right Compartment - 5 W X 5.25 H X 1.75 D; Front Row Left Compartment - 4.25 W X 4 H X 1.75 D; Front Row Middle Compartment - 4 W X 4 H X 1.75 D; Front Row Right Compartment - 4.25 W X 4 H X 1.75 D; Each Drawer - 7 W X 2.25 H X 6 D.
It's basically what it seems to be - a fairly good sized organizer in the chipped-paint, shabby chic style. The drawers have been fairly sturdy thus far (though the dividers are a little small in the front, in my opinion). The drawers are deep enough to hold sharpened pencils if you put them in diagonally, or otherwise long enough for most pens/sharpies/etc. It came preassembled, well-wrapped in bubble wrap, and looks good if you like this particular style.
I'm pleased it looks like item shown in picture online. We plan to hang it in our pantry on the side wall. We are going to drill holes in bottom to allow the charging cords for our devices to go through to a strip charger that will be mounted underneath the rack. We can put ear buds, extra cords or whatever in drawers. It will hold my tablet, cell phones etc.
I ordered this to use in my office to organize papers, clips, etc. and it's perfect. I love the rustic look and the drawers are perfect for storing sticky notes and binder clips, etc. The wood is smooth, not rough like I anticipated. Very good quality. I highly recommend.
This was exactly what I needed to get my kitchen bill station organized!
I originally purchased this for organizing mail and bills, but I ended up using this in my workshop to hold little things, and balancing my pliers on the ledges.
I forgot I had ordered another one similar so I needed a home for this since it was too cute to return. 🤷♀️






0 comments:
Post a Comment