
Okay, so first off, they're bronze which matches ALL the hardware in our house. One of these went into the kitchen to hold the drugs and vitamins that everyone takes daily. The other went into the bathroom to hold the toothbrush charger and base, toothpaste, electric razor, and whatever potion my wife and teenage daughter use on their faces each morning. Got all that junk off the vanity and the limited space of this bin/shelf/thing keeps the pile of stuff from growing. My plan, successful: stuff that is used every day, easy to find and off the counter.
Love these, I put Them over the sink in kitchen to hold sponges etc. I used command hooks to mount. Working like a charm. Love them.
Works well, sturdy easy to install
Well made, sturdy and easy to mount (I used command picture strips). Liked them so well, I just ordered two more.
Great product we put several of these in our camper conversion van .They work great and add lots of storage space

Feature Product
- Single Tier Metal Wire Mesh Multipurpose Rack for storing spice bottles, jelly jars, lotion bottles etc.
- Size of 1 Rack: L 28 X W 9.5 X H 10 CM
- Metal frame / mesh construction, durable and sturdy
- 2-pack in the package, all mounting hardware included
Description
★ Artestia Wall Mount Single Tier Metal Wire Mesh Multipurpose Storage Organizer for Kitchen / Bathroom / Garage, Set of 2
Super cute little storage shelves. I have them mounted under a fish tank to store all of my most used small items.
These are well made and competent-looking. I mounted them inside bathroom sink cabinet doors to provide ready access to items that would otherwise clutter the counter.
These are great quality and nice looking too! We are mounting them by a bathroom vanity for extra storage. They are exactly what I was looking for!
Nice quality. Would by more if needed.
I ONLY didn't give it 5 stars because it didn't come with hardware, but rather then that I love them. I actually used them in my bathroom to match my bronze hardware. They work great, 1 has all my hair products and the other my daily lotions and face wash type stuff. And great price! I'll get another set once I have the extra cash again. Awesome product!!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment