• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Wooden-Life Dresser Drawer Organizers, Expandable Drawer Organizer/Divider - for Bedroom, Bathroom, Closet,

November 13, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Wooden-Life Dresser Drawer Organizers, Expandable Drawer Organizer/Divider - for Bedroom, Bathroom, Closet, Office, Kitchen Storage - 3 Pack

Wooden-Life Dresser Drawer Organizers, Expandable Drawer Organizer/Divider - for Bedroom, Bathroom, Closet, Office, Kitchen Storage - 3 Pack

These are just what I have been looking for! My daughter's clothes are tiny and hard to keep organized in large drawers so these dividers are absolutely perfect. They stay put and are super easy to use. Can't ask for more.

Solid and adjustable. I have tried several different types of drawer dividers, but these are my all-time favorite.
It is easy to adjust and fit all my drawers and keeps my them organized. The plastic feels robust and the finish looks great. The rubber on both ends hold the position tightly. Simply love it.

My OCD self really likes these! So after moving, we ended up with a smaller master... I know, I know, crazy! BUT sacrafices for kids... Anyway, that also meant downsizing dressers and with a wardrobe like mine, that was a hard hit! So.. i dont even know if you can tell from the picture that I included, but these have actually helped tremendously. I should have taken a before pic, but forgot so hopefully the placement is visible. Between these, and admittedly donating some stuff solely for the sake of making them all fit, the drawer is way more functional now. All in one drawer, I have bathing suits, sexy time personals, and PJ's! What you also dont know is that this particular dresser is smaller than the average dresser, let's just say "China made sized". So even though it may look overwhelming, that is at no fault of the dividers. They are sturdy, not flimsy like I anticipated, priced perfectly to allow me to purchase about 5 more sets (seriously), and they really do lock in place well. Highly recommend! Watch the new show, Tidying up, and purchase these! Great, affordable way to improve your life right now!

The product is exactly as described. It fits my drawers nicely and keeps the clothing items separated. Helps keep the drawers organized and allows my kids to find their clothes easier and quicker. Product is thick and seems to be durable. Super easy to use and install.

I used this in a deep kitchen drawer to organize plates vertically. I wasn't sure if it's strong enough to handle the weight at first but after a while I found it to be very sturdy and help keep things neat.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Material: made of ABS material, sturdy, stable and also easy to clean.
  • Simple use: can be used directly, you only need extend the length of drawer you need and push of a button simply.
  • Adjustable: adjustable from 11 to 17.2 inches, height 3.75inches.
  • Keep drawers neat and tidy, and organize kitchen, bath, office and dresser drawers.
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee - If you're not happy with our product get a refund from us.Your satisfaction is guaranteed!

Description

Whether there always in a mess in every drawers at home or in office? Complain so hard to find these hidden items? Please forget them, Here, all problem could be solved by the help of the Wooden-Life dresser dividers help you solve the problem.Wooden-Life Drawer Dividers is the best way to keep any drawer in your home organized and neat.

Why we recommend you to choose Wooden-Life dresser dividers for your drawer?
- The 3 pieces of drawer organizer is made of high quality ABS plastic which is more durable to use longer time.
- Simple to use, no hardware or tools needed, just a button to click in place.
- Superior quality EVA foam sponge on ends to be sure stability of use and also will not damage the inner wall of drawers.
- They are flexible to adjust from 11-17inches and 4 inches high to fit most drawers.
- Ideal gift for those who wanna keep their drawers neat and tidy at home or in office.
- Stylish look and wisdom design, suitable for Bedroom, Bathroom, Closet, Office, Kitchen Storage.
- Great for storing and organizing socks, women's leggings, sports bras, yoga pants, lingerie, tights, t-shirts, scarves, belts, accessories and more.

SUGGESTION:
*It is recommended that you measure the size of the drawer before ordering, avoiding disappointment.

GUARANTEE:
100% MONEY-BACK AND LIFETIME GUARANTEE - We believe in our product's quality. Therefor, we guarantee that you will be fully satisfied or your will receive your money back.



Very good and sturdy dividers. Great plastic quality. Easy to install and adjust to width or length of your drawers. The ends also have rubber stoppers for extra support. Great buy!

Very easy to use. I can't remember if there were different sizes. I used them for a specific drawer with narrow depth. I tried to use it in a dresser and not deep enough. Should be a little less expensive, but work wonderfully.

The dividers arrived promptly and were very easy to set up: just pull up the grey clip, set to length in drawer, push clip down to lock.

I hace few drawers in my house so everything usually gets stuffed into a drawer with little to no organization and it gets on my nerves so much. These organizers were the perfect solution. The expandable feature let me fit it in my weirdly sized drawers and they’re much more organized now. They’re also really nice and sturdy which I highly appreciate.

Really functional way to separate my drawers into neat categories. Set up was not difficult once I learned how to adjust the length of the dividers. Would purchase again if I needed more!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment