• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

InterDesign York Self-Adhesive Key Rack Organizer for Entryway, Kitchen - 4 Hook, Medium,

November 13, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

InterDesign York Self-Adhesive Key Rack Organizer for Entryway, Kitchen - 4 Hook, Medium, White/Chrome

InterDesign York Self-Adhesive Key Rack Organizer for Entryway, Kitchen - 4 Hook, Medium, White/Chrome

I have a weird wall-space in my kitchen divided by a support post (the back wall of the house wasn't attached to anything, long story) and half-expected to have to mount these on the wider side.

This fit so perfectly in the smaller-width space that I ordered two more. They fit beautifully with the fire extinguisher and hot water controller.

So far they feel very secure on the wall (in fact be careful to line up and level before you get near your walls with the stick-on backs, which are pretty aggressive!) but if they ever come down, I don't see any reason why they couldn't be put back up with Command strips.

Now I have 12 key-hooks AND plenty of room on the other side of the post for a wall-mounted coat-rack.

Love these things and have purchased 4 of them sofar. They have their own adhesive backing, made of plastic with the hooks also being plastic.
I'm using them within my gun safe to hold extra sets of keys for vehicles. Them being plastic I do wonder if you had them for everyday use
if they would fatigue with the paint coming off and breaking.

A little smaller than I expected; however, that's my fault for not checking the specifications prior to ordering. Overall, a nice little Key Rack.

I purchased this as a keyboard protector from my cat. It fits nicely over my ergonomic keyboard and leaves plenty of room for me to type. My cat no longer leaves unpronounceable items on my shopping list. :)

This is my second of these. I attach it to the side of my range and hang potholders there. My first lasted several years before the heat eventually wore down the adhesive and I had to replace it. I went right out and bought another.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Used to organize keys, leashes, lanyards and other small items
  • Transitional design compliments any décor
  • Self-adhesive backing is easy to place
  • White and chrome finish
  • 1.5" x 9" x 5.5"

Description

Do you often misplace your keys? A key rack stores them all in one conveniently place, preventing them from disappearing into couch cushions, coat pockets and other nooks and crannies. This rack is a sleek, transitional piece that fits perfectly in your entryway, kitchen, or wherever you place your keys.



It works as indicated. Nice looking finish and it works as indicated. Too early to tell if it is durable but we were using it daily holding multiple keysets (some actually heavy) and it never fell off once we allowed it to glue on the cabinet by our entry door.

I found this item arrived as pictured & described & I use it daily now to hand my keys - I lose my keys much less often now! It was very easy to install.

I hang my keys and my dog's leash and collar on this. It's super adhesive, even though it feels cheap-ish (like it's definitely not steel) it does what it's intended to do. I'd get another one.

love it! Adhesive is strong. One try to apply because it really sticks. Would absolutely recommend!!!

This is hanging inside our camper by the door. It holds camper keys, boat keys, my keys and my husbands, plus our lanyards with theme park passes. Super sturdy.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment