• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Ybm Home Silver Mesh Drawer Cabinet and or Shelf Organizer Bin, School Supply Holder Office Desktop Organizer

January 04, 2020 // by Admin // // No comments

Ybm Home Silver Mesh Drawer Cabinet and or Shelf Organizer Bin, School Supply Holder Office Desktop Organizer Basket 1592 (3x12)

Ybm Home Silver Mesh Drawer Cabinet and or Shelf Organizer Bin, School Supply Holder Office Desktop Organizer Basket 1592 (3x12)

4 stars, only because the company lies about the fact that it's stainless steel and I can't stand when companies lie about their products. However, I read the reviews and knew the baskets weren't stainless steel when I bought them, and that didn't matter to me for my purpose. I wanted these in my tiny bathroom with sparse storage to keep the counters clear. I just nailed them to the wall through the mesh, and they work perfectly! They look great too. They work so well, I actually just ordered 2 more for when my roommate moves in and needs somewhere to store her things.

They do the job. I do like the fact that they are straight up and down and not at an angle. I hate those.

My only complaint is I wish they made more sizes. Not everything needs to go into a 15" long and won't fit into a 12" long organizer. ARG!!!

Would definitely recommend.

I love that these have straight sides, not slanted ones so there isn't wasted space when you put them next to each to each other. Great for organizing kitchen drawers.

All good outcomes:
1. Quality high in materials & design
2. Sized exactly as described so predictable, perfect fit
3. Speedy delivery
4. Suitably & protectively packaged
5. Fairly priced

Will do business again with this entity! Glad to recommend to others, as well.

These things are perfect for fiddly vehicle work, especially cleaning carburetors. Put the tiny bits in this small mesh container, spray carb cleaner. The cleaner goes right through and the parts remain in the mesh to dry. Spectacular. Way better than a magnetic parts dish.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Drawer stores are made from stainless steel wire, so they are sure not to rust and will become a staple item in your home
  • If you are looking to organize your junk drawer, these are perfect for you
  • Our drawer stores come in various sizes allowing you to organize any size drawer

Description

Providing quality service and products since its inception, YBM Home assures all of its customers that they will be fully satisfied with all purchases. Drawer Stores are great for any home or office



Bought a set of three of these, in different sizes, to organize my desk drawer. They look nice, and work like a charm; what more can I say? :)

I love these "drawers" - I have them in different sizes in both my bathroom and office. They're great for organizing things!

good quality and value. Gives the inside of my kitchen drawer a neat organized look that matches my stainless steel appliances.

Great item. Organizes everything and anything for desk, workshop, kitchen junk drawer, or you name it Well made. Should last two lifetimes or more. I would definitely recommend thee to all. .

I love these. Expensive but it sure organizes my bathroom and kitchen utensil drawers well. In both drawers I have an inch or so left over so I shove something in the back and one side and they don't slide around. The bottom is mesh so you don't end up with stuff building up. My drawers look great!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment