
It's very cute, I like the design, and it's affordable. Unfortunately I was only given one hook, so I had to go out and buy a set of 2, and after getting it put up, turns out the hooks have to be placed uneven in height order to keep the shelf even. Kind of weird looking when noticed, but I don't look up that high often enough for it to be too much of a bother. Not the end of the world, but could be better.
I decided to buy this specific shelf because I saw it came with additional nice rustic hooks, and I am so happy with this purchase now! I hung it in our bathroom to hold our toiletries and towels and it looks very nice! My only complaint is that one side of the rope is a little longer than the other one, but it is barely noticeable.
I really like this shelf. Got it on time, nothing missing.. I installed it in my living room for my books and it fits perfectly. The material looks very durable and good quality, for that price it's beyond my expectations.
This is exactly what I wanted for my kitchen. I was looking for a nice piece of furniture to put my spice jars and cookbooks on, and it seemed like the perfect match! It arrived quickly and included everything needed for hanging it.
We ordered this to use in the kitchen, putting spices and a couple plants on it. It's great. Love the natural look of the wood and rope. We're probably going to get another one for one of the bathrooms. A big two thumbs up for this product.

Feature Product
- 🏡 DECORATE YOUR HOUSE - Kitchen, Living room, Bathroom, Bedroom. This farmhouse shelving decoration fits everywhere, both indoor and outdoor. They match any rustic, country, modern, farmhouse or natural home wall. Hang it in your kitchen for organizing cookbooks and spice jars, your living room - for holding small plants and candles, the bathroom - for towels and storage of toiletries, your bedroom - to display picture frames, collectibles and more.
- 🏡 EXPERIENCE PREMIUM QUALITY - Our rustic 3-tier hanging shelf with hooks is made of Paulownia, which is a strong, shock-resistant wood. Our decorative oil rubbed bronze hooks for the wall are made of zinc alloy - a heavy duty substance. They match the shelf perfectly.
- 🏡 EASY TO USE - This distressed wall mounted shelf arrives fully assembled, which makes it extremely easy to install. Place 1 or 2 hooks and you are ready to go. This is also an ideal home decor gift when visiting friends or family. It is perfect as a housewarming, holiday or birthday gift.
- 🏡 WHAT'S INCLUDED - Wall mount wooden shelves(3-tiered) connected to a strong jute rope, 2 decorative heavy-duty oil rubbed bronze hooks, 2 heavy-duty screw-in ceiling hooks, 6 anchors and 4 screws. Each shelf is about 16'' long, 7'' wide and ¾'' thick. The space between each shelf is approximately 10'', and can be adjusted by retying the rope knots. Total item height when hung is about 38".
- 🏡 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If for any reason you are unhappy with the product, we will offer a refund, no questions asked.
Description
Overview:
Our 3-Tier Wood Hanging Shelf is the perfect item for house decoration, space utilization and keeping the house organized.
With our Paulownia wood shelves you will be able to add your own creative touch into your living room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom,
and make your home feel warm, rustic yet modern looking.
It is also an original gift idea!
Why Choose us?
✔ High quality - Our wood and rope materials are highly resistent and sturdy, which makes them perfect for furniture, while preserving their natural look.
✔ Extended hook kit - We provide 2 decorative wall hooks to match your rustic shelf, in addition to the regular ceiling metal hooks.
✔ Easy to use - We provide a fully assembled product. The shelves are already connected to an adjustable jute rope, and you don't need to deal with composition.
Package Includes:
1 x Wood Hanging Jute Rope Shelf (3-Tier)
2 x Oil rubbed bronze decorative wall hooks
2 x Ceiling hooks
6 x Anchors
4 x Screws
Specifications:
✔ Wood type: Paulownia
✔ Single Shelf Dimensions: Approximately 16"(length) x 7"(width) x 0.75"(thickness)
✔ General Details: Approximately 10 inches between the shelves, total 38 inches in height when hang on the wall.
My picture doesn’t do it justice, and I’ve since added some ivy plants that hang down, but I LOVE my hanging shelves. They work perfectly for my window...adds privacy but still lets light through. Super happy with how they came out.
I am happy because after reading reviews of other shelves I was concerned about the balancing issue. But the shelf was actually well balanced and evenly spaced. The knots were tied accurately, so I only had to install the hooks in the wall and that’s it.
I just needed a small shelf to add to my newly renovated sunroom and this fit the bill perfectly. It was easy to install with minimal adjustments to enable it to hang straight. It was worth the price and it looks great!!!
These shelves are beautiful! They came with bronze hooks, so
we decided to use them both such that the ropes are parallel. It creates more space for the top layer shelf so we can put more items on it.
I love this hanging shelf and I love that this came with pretty hooks to hang it from. It looks so cool in my bathroom!






0 comments:
Post a Comment