
Love this cart. Fits in the place I needed it our bathroom
I received the storage drawer yesterday, and I really like it,,,I would give 5 stars, if I would receive 4 tires, instead 2,,so with to tires it is unsuful,,,!!
I love it. But not worth $100.
Item fits perfectly in the bathroom.Very pleased with the product except for the price,the wheels should be sturdier.
It came fully assembled. And it works great in my bathroom

Feature Product
- Made of thick environmentally friendly PP plastic, durable and practical, smooth finish, dust-proof and waterproof, easy to clean
- 2-tier drawer unit :approximate dimensions is 17.7 x 7 x 15.9 inches (length x width x height)
- Chest of 2 deep drawers can be opened or closed smoothly, provides considerable amounts of storage space for your items and protect your items while keeping them tidy
- Slim slide out trolley design, make use of narrow space, easily fit in small corners in your room, with 4 castors for easy movement
- This drawer unit is blend seamlessly with any interior style ,suitable for use in the living room, kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom, etc.
Description
Feature: The storage trolley offers this stunning product with a stylish modern design, made of environmentally friendly PP material and has 2 tiers with a drawer for large storage. Fully take advantage of corners of room and keep all items dust-free and organized. Removable drawer design, convenient to clean and easy to find and tidy up the item you need. Specifications: Dimensions: about 17.7 x 7 x 15.9 inches(length x width x height) Material: PP
This unit fit in my narrow space perfectly. The drawers are deep enough for storage.
This is the perfect size cabinet. It doesn't take up a lot of space and it's quite durable.
I Love this Storage Drawer. It fits perfectly between my bathroom sink and the toilet to hold all my cosmetics and hair supplies. I LOVE THIS!!!!!! Already comes assembled too!
Exactly what I was looking for for my mother who has limited space!
Very satisfied with this cart. It was assembled when it arrived, so there was no hassle with trying to fit pieces together. It's sturdy enough for our use but would have liked a cart with one or two more drawers. We have it placed between fridge and wall, and there is all that space above the 32" which is the height of the cart. Not sure if two of them would fit snugly on top of each other without the top one sliding off.






0 comments:
Post a Comment