• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Saturday, January 4, 2020

2 Pack - SimpleHouseware Under Shelf Basket,

January 04, 2020 // by Admin // // No comments

2 Pack - SimpleHouseware Under Shelf Basket, White

2 Pack - SimpleHouseware Under Shelf Basket, White

I ordered three sets of two. Two of them were awesome and exactly what I wanted. The one set broke as I was opening them. They just snapped apart at the hinge where they connect side to bottom. I was going to send them back, but honestly I’m in Alaska the effort and time involved isn’t worth it. I have lots of different kinds of wire so I’ll fix them. But they hang on themselves and that is exactly what I was looking for. Maybe a bit more vulnerable than some of the other ones I have because of how the hinge mechanism works but, they can be fixed or reinforced.

This product was as described. It was very simple to open up and begin using...no nuts, bolts, or anything else. I am using them on a shelving unit in my kitchen and just love them!! I will definitely be ordering more.
This Seller is so concerned about clients knowing how to use the shelves that they sent out an email with instructions..what great service.

I bought two of these to store my clutches. They do the job very well and it's nice to have the shelf space freed up in my closet.

These fit great under my pantry shelf and provide extra storage in normally a empty space. I have foil, suran wrap. baggies, just all the extra things that take up precious drawer space. If you have a smaller kitchen, these are wonderful. They could work other places to like bookshelves to put papers in, a shelf to put coloring books and crayons in.

Didn't expect undershelf baskets to come in a flatpack but they did. VERY easy to "assemble" (flip-flip-connect). I have my Mac Mini in one because I wanted greater air circulation for it. Bonus: the basket provides built-in cable management.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 2PK Do More Space Saving: Instantly add extra storage space by using the underside of your shelf
  • No hardware Needed: Simply slide it onto a shelf in your cabinet, pantry room and bathroom.
  • Usage: Hold food wrap, napkins, dish towels, dinnerware, bathroom accessory etc.
  • Dimension: 12.5''L x 12.5''W x 5.5''H, Slide Arm: 6.75'' length and 1'' height (Fit most of shelf thicknesses)
  • USPTO Utility Patent No: US9648953

Description

2 Pack - SimpleHouseware Under Shelf Basket, White



I liked how it was simple to install, just unpack, and attach to your shelf. A convenient space extender for all kinds of applications. I had a little difficulty with the plastic end caps though...but overall a really good and useful product. Quick ship too! Thank you!

Just needed something to store my "wraps" and bags and keep them from getting thrown around too much. This works perfectly. I can store a snack, sandwich, quart, and gallon box of bags from Target in one. In the other I have foil (two sizes), parchment, wax, and cling paper.

I use them for Saran Wrap, aluminum foil, etc storage. They are big enough for the boxes of sandwich bag, freezer bags and such. The others one (since it was a two pack) holds my extra frying pan. The only thing I would do differently Is make a way to attach them better. Two sided tape or something. Other than that they are great

Easy way to make use of “dead” spaces in your cupboards/shelves without having to stack your items, making it difficult to get to them. I used mine in my upright freezer. I placed a piece of cardboard on the shelf I hung them on so the arms would not fall through the grates. Works wonderfully!!

I purchased this item in order to create more space in my daughter's small kitchen and cupboards. It's a great item, but unfortunately, it did not work. The frame bottoms of her cupboards were too thick and the inside of the cupboards were too shallow for these to work. So......I am taking them home to see if they will work on my shelves in my craft room.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment