
Dimensions are misleading! There is nothing wrong with the product, however, I bought them to use in a classroom for storage of folders, binders and notebooks based on the listed dimensions. Those dimensions are of the outside edges of the top of the baskets. They taper down to the bottom making the bottom of the basket significantly smaller than the dimensions listed. As a result the items I had hoped to store will not fit.
All six arrived, looking very bright and sturdy. They were bundled and tied together by a strong plastic tie on each side. I have now placed heavy bond paper and mailing materials in all six and they are working well. Should things change, I will edit my review but thus far I am very satisfied.
I bought these in white, as they are the perfect size for our RV refrigerator. None of them arrived broken, but they are not as sturdy as the Sterlite baskets I bought. I don't think I'll be able to fill them with anything heavy, but they should be useful for transporting food from our refrigerator at home to t he RV, and they will help keep the smaller refrigerator organized.
Big, colorful baskets. Disappointed three were broken, probably during shipping, but baskets are not strong.
I bought these baskets to use in my classroom to organize my guided reading group materials. 5 of them were in good condition. The blue one, which was on the bottom of the stack, was broken on one of the corners. Found little blue plastic pieces in bottom of box from it. I took a chance with this seller because I read other reviews of getting broken/damaged baskets. You’d think the seller would wrap edges with something since it seems to be a consistent issue.

Feature Product
- 6 Pack - Sturdy Plastic Shelf Organizing Storage Baskets
- Stacking easily for storage when not in use, space saver
- These durable plastic baskets have an easy grip on side
- For drawers, shelves and desktops in kitchen, office or closets
- Dimensions: 15-1/4 Inch. x 10-1/2 Inch. x 4-1/4 Inch.
Description
These are pefect to use in large mailboxes for when the mailman throws your mail to the back of the box. Now you can just slide these out and get your mail out of them.
I use these to bring organization to my refrigerator! They help to keep the food types together and in and orderly fashion.
Love these. I now have an organized pantry and linen closet!
Nice large baskets. They have helped immensely with reorganizing my bathrooms and under sink cabinets. I did have an issue with one basket getting broken during shipping. I don’t blame the seller for this however.
These bins are a great size for my slightly smaller than average refrigerator. They are roomy and easy to slide forward.






0 comments:
Post a Comment