• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Knape & Vogt MUB-11-R-FN Frosted Nickel Multi-Use Basket Cabinet Organizer, 5.32 by 11.75 by

December 18, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Knape & Vogt MUB-11-R-FN Frosted Nickel Multi-Use Basket Cabinet Organizer, 5.32 by 11.75 by 20-Inch

Knape & Vogt MUB-11-R-FN Frosted Nickel Multi-Use Basket Cabinet Organizer, 5.32 by 11.75 by 20-Inch

I have bought several of these and like them very much, in my experience I would recommend longer screws at least in the back two holes the screws provided are not long enough to hold if loaded with heavy items these are rated for 75 pounds . Also I have found when screwed down and basket is installed the slides get a little tighter and don't glide quite as well . The only BAD but not a deal breaker is that I've had some quality control issues on 3 of the smaller width baskets the Welds were broken or welded in wrong spot sent them back , which is easy with Amazon and receive new ones . So the inspect items carefully before you install them and I believe you'll be happy with them like I am

We just redid our Kitchen these are great easy to install and completed under our sink perfectly!

2nd one I bought

We added these to the bottom shelves in our kitchen cabinets. It’s so convenient now to reach items there.

Great love them!!!!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Steel construction with a frosted nickel finish
  • Heavy-duty wire basket with ball-bearing slides
  • Fits 12 in. wide and larger openings
  • Pulls out of your cabinet for easy access to large and small items (cabinet sold separately)

Description

The Real Solutions 11 in. Multi-use basket in Frosted Nickel fits 12 in. wide and larger openings. The heavy-duty wire basket with ball-bearing slides features steel construction. Pulls out of your cabinet for easy access to large and small items (cabinet sold separately).



as expected.

as expected.

as expected

I love this thing, bought many more. Now have 6 and all are perfect.

Easy to install and pulls it very smoothly.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment