• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Randomgrounds Bamboo Tea Box Storage Organizer, Taller Size Holds 120+ Standing or Flat Tea Bags, 8

December 25, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Randomgrounds Bamboo Tea Box Storage Organizer, Taller Size Holds 120+ Standing or Flat Tea Bags, 8 Adjustable Chest Compartments, Natural Wooden Finish

Randomgrounds Bamboo Tea Box Storage Organizer, Taller Size Holds 120+ Standing or Flat Tea Bags, 8 Adjustable Chest Compartments, Natural Wooden Finish

I am VERY pleased with this Tea Box. It will hold tea packets standing up which will allow you to get many more in the box. The magnets are strong enough to hold the cover closed without a problem. The acrylic "glass" comes with a protective sheet on both sides that you peel away giving you a "glass" that is not scratched. With limited space on my counter, but wanting easy access, I turned the box on end which works perfectly for me and the cover stays closed. I recommend this item

I was very impressed w the quality of the product. The creator seems to have put a lot of thought into the minor details which makes his product standout. I chose this product because of specific details in the description that the other did not reference or that there were issues w as per the reviews. I am extremely happy with this product!!!

After seeing the tea bag box my daughter was using I decided to get one. I drink far more tea than coffee anymore. I spent over 3 hours one evening looking at tea boxes, finally decided upon this one, and could not be happier with my decision. The 2 magnets hold the top securely. The finger lift in an effective opener. The (non glass) see through top allows viewing. The 8 slots are sufficient to hold an ample supply of teas. It is very well constructed. On one of the tea varieties I had to minutely trim both sides, and the bottom for it to fit without cramming in there, or it sticking up too much. It took all of 3 or 4 minutes to trim 20 wrapped tea bags. All of the other teas fit either vertically for easier selection, or stacked in a pile, like the 20 ginger/peach. I would have included pictures, but I am a phone camera moron. However, had my 5 year old Grandson been over here I would have included some.

My husband and were delighted to open the box and find such a lovely product. We are big tea drinkers and this tea box is a terrific and beautifully finished container for our tea assortment. It's elegant,stylish and it seems like it's just the right size to fit comfortably on our kitchen counter. I can see where it would be very nice gift also. We're planning on buying several for our tea drinking friends and family come Christmas. Seems to me that the box would also fill a lot of other utilitarian needs as it really is beautiful and the containers are also adjustable. Perhaps using it as a container for jewelry and art making supplies or other kitchen knickknacks?

It is a clean crisp box - I bought 2 of them and they stack nicely (one for caffeine free and one for caffeinated ) And the BEST part is that an entire box of tea fits in one section. I had to squeeze 2 bags vertically in front but there is room. I've looked at (and bought 1) other tea organizers - but they only fit 1/2 or 2/3 of a box - then you are left with the rest of the bags of tea - which I shove in a zip loc bag and have to sort through to refill. No more messy boxes and it looks great whether it's on the counter or presenting to someone else at a meal. Thank you for organizing my team box mess.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • IDEAL SIZE BAMBOO TEA BOX: Taller than standard size tea boxes to accommodate standing/vertical or flat/horizontal tea bag placement with room to fill the tea box completely and close the lid without resting on the tops of the tea bags; 120+ tea bag storage capacity; tea box dimensions: 12.4 in x 7.6 in x 4.1 in / 31.5 cm x 19.2 cm x 10.5 cm
  • SPACE SAVING TEA BOX ORGANIZER: Not too big, not too small, just the right size wooden tea box to store and organize all your favorite tea bags in one convenient place; save space and replace cardboard packaging with one elegant bamboo tea bag storage box
  • EASY TO USE TEA STORAGE BOX: Self-standing open lid position for easy tea bag selection; see tea bags while lid is closed with shatterproof transparent acrylic top; keep tea bags fresh and tea container secure with magnetic lid closure; easy to open lid with ergonomic finger hold; handmade tea caddy of durable and sustainable 100% Moso bamboo wood; laser inscribed logo; all natural soy bean oil wooden finish
  • VERSATILE TEA HOLDER: 8 equally divided adjustable and removable tea chest compartments create 6 unique tea chest compartment sizes that meet multiple storage needs; 8 tea chest compartment dimensions: 3.3 in x 2.8 in x 3.3 in / 8.4 cm x 7.1 cm x 8.4 cm
  • GREAT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION: Fantastic compliment to any tea set; organize a variety of items including essential oils, arts and crafts, school and office supplies, jewelry, and other small objects or knick knacks; beautiful, elegant, and multipurpose wooden compartment box

Description

5-STAR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE: We are committed to providing you the best tea box and service experience and are very thankful and grateful for your decision to purchase the Randomgrounds Bamboo Tea Box Storage Organizer. We hope you will contact us if there is anything we can do for you at any time to ensure you have a 5-star experience. We would love to hear from you!

Randomgrounds Bamboo Tea Box Storage Organizer Features and Benefits Summary:

  • Taller size accommodates standing tea bags
  • Versatile, adjustable and removable dividers
  • Convenient tea selection with self-standing open lid position
  • See tea bags through transparent acrylic top
  • Keep tea bags fresh with magnetic lid closure
  • Easy to open with ergonomic finger hold
  • Solid 100% bamboo wood construction

Holds Standing Tea Bags

Based on our customer research we discovered that a high proportion of tea box customers are not able to stack tea bags vertically because standard tea boxes are too small. With standard size tea boxes, the tops of the tea bags come in contact with the lid, keeping the lid from fully closing. We have directly addressed this customer concern. The Randomgrounds Bamboo Tea Box Storage Organizer’s taller size has the space to store 120+ tea bags (15+ in each compartment) either upright or flat, depending on your preference, and have the lid to close completely. Tea bags sold separately.

100% Bamboo Wood Construction

The Randomgrounds Bamboo Tea Box Storage Organizer is handmade of solid, durable, and sustainable 100% Moso bamboo, free of any composite wood products such as MDF, particle board, or plywood.



I love this bamboo tea box. I appreciate the interior measurments being posted on the amazon site as I wanted this box for my essential oils. They fit perfectly! The box is a sturdy construction and looks nice on my dresser.

I looked at a bunch of tea storage options before picking this one. I am very happy with the quality and the number of sections. All my tea bags fit even though I have several different sizes, brands and they are all in one place. I appreciate being able to see when I am about to run out of something. I only wish I would have bought it sooner.

We've always had boxes upon boxes of tea, but the many boxes always took up too much space. This tea box organizes, looks nice, & saves cupboard space. At first, I thought it might be too lightweight, but over time I've realized that the lightweight design is an asset. I find myself drinking more tea now that I can pull this box out and see what is available in a more orderly fashion.

I have an enthusiastic tea drinker in my family and we had loads of tea boxes taking up space I could not spare. This solved much of the problem. The box works great for teas that are in sealed wrappers. It was not designed for unwrapped tea like Celestial, but I knew that. I was able to get rid of about 20 boxes, some with only a couple of bags left. I regained valuable space and have a much easier (and attractive) system for finding what I want. I'd buy this again in a heartbeat.

Simple and solid and well packaged. Clean. Probably durable.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment