• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Friday, December 13, 2019

[Premium] Misc Home Refrigerator Organizer Bins - 2 Large Stackable Fridge Organizer Bins with Handles and 2

December 13, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

[Premium] Misc Home Refrigerator Organizer Bins - 2 Large Stackable Fridge Organizer Bins with Handles and 2 Nesting Fridge Bins w/ Lids - For Fridge Freezer and Kitchen Pantry Organizer Bins

[Premium] Misc Home Refrigerator Organizer Bins - 2 Large Stackable Fridge Organizer Bins with Handles and 2 Nesting Fridge Bins w/ Lids - For Fridge Freezer and Kitchen Pantry Organizer Bins

These have worked well inside the refrigerator for organizing my kids’ snacks and lunch items. Easy to stack, handles make it quick to pull out if needed.

These bins are a MUST for any refrigerator. I purchased these in an effort to make things more orderly in my fridge while also ensuring no food goes unnoticed and spoiled. The bins are incredibly durable, they are made of a firm plastic. They are easy to clean and small enough to fit perfectly within my fridge shelves.

I would highly recommend these to anyone with a fridge!

Bought these to use in RV refrigerator to eliminate things moving around on shelves. Nice pack of 2 large and 2 smaller ones. I didn't need the egg one or canned soda ones, so this multi pack suits our needs. Keeps things more organized in frig also. Pleased with purchase.

So I was missing the meat/cheese drawers and this item has been a life saver. Able to organize my fridge was my biggest issue and this solved all my problems. Thank you. Great value, Great Look and would recommend to anyone to order.

These are great! These have been a life saver especially since I meal prep. It has helped keep my fridge tidy and very organized. They are strong, durable, easy to move around, and easy to clean out or wipe out. The best part is they can be stacked and they come with 2 lids. The price is amazing for what you receive!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • BEST QUALITY FRIDGE BINS - Our refrigerator organizer bins are made from BPA-Free PTG plastic, stronger and more durable than the cheap plastic kitchen organizer bins that many other sellers sell. Our refrigerator bins will hold up to all temps, movement and weights.
  • REFRIGERATOR STORAGE ORGANIZER BINS INCLUDE - 2 Large stackable fridge organizer bins with handles measuring 14" x 8.5" x 4" - 1 Deep organizer bin with lid 8.5" x 6.5" x 4" - 1 Shallow Food Organizer with lid 8.5" x 6.5" x 2".
  • ORGANIZER BINS - These kitchen organizer bins can be used in any part of the house and kitchen. Pantry organizers, freezer organizer, bathroom storage organizer bins, cabinet organizer and fridge organizer. Easy to use storage bins allow you to stack or create a drawer anywhere in your home.
  • EASY TO USE - Turn any shelf in your fridge into a drawer, the handles on the storage bins allows you to push and pull as if there was a drawer in your refrigerator. Hand wash with mild detergent -- Do not clean in dishwasher
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - If there is anything wrong with the product or you are not happy, let us know and we will make sure you are happy.

Description

Misc Home Stackable Refrigerator Organizer Bins are a staple in any home. Easy to use and great fridge organizer bins. Our refrigerator organizer bins are made from BPA-Free PTG plastic, stronger and more durable than the cheap plastic kitchen organizer bins that many other sellers sell. Our refrigerator bins will hold up to all temps, movement and weights. These kitchen organizer bins can be used in any part of the house and kitchen. Pantry organizers, freezer organizer, bathroom storage organizer bins, cabinet organizer and fridge bins. Easy to use storage bins allow you to stack or create a drawer anywhere in your home. Fridge Storage Bins Include – 2 Large stackable fridge organizer bins with handles measuring 14” x 8.5” x 4” - 1 Deep organizer bin with lid 8.5” x 6.5” x 4” – 1 Shallow Food Organizer with lid 8.5” x 6.5” x 2”.



These help us keep the refrigerator organized. All of our lunch items are up front and visible, which helps our mornings go a little more smoothly! I’m going to order more for our pantry.

The nicest thing about this product is the clear crispness of the plastic. Easy to see through and easy to wipe off clean. They are stackable if needed and I have some in cabinet and some in refrig. Glad I have them.

I love using these in my frige. Wish I had thought of these a long time ago. Easy to organize items and keep together. I keep all my cheese in one bin and lunch meats in another. Small bins good for ketchup and sauce packets. I'm contemplating getting some more for water bottles and maybe freezer items.

When my food has an abundance of food, bottles, and dishes, it is bound to look a mess. Sometimes I care to take the time to organize things, in between throwing things away; however, sometimes, I don't. These organizer will help with that, I hope, on a sustained basis.

The bigger bins are great for condiments and drinks, especially if you don't want them to weigh down the fridge door. They have handles on them, allowing you to pull and handle them easier. The lidded nesting bins are great for tiny packets, fruits, cold cuts, and small snacks. I love that they are stackable, allowing for more organization, while also saving space. I'm going to work around them a little more to see if I can get the fridge a little more organized so that I can take full advantage of these bins. I think I want to use the lidded nesting bins for fruits and vegetables...

So far, I'm satisfied. I hope that they hold up, given they have the option of buying a warranty.

Sturdy and Great price. Just one of larger bins was $12.99 at Walmart so felt even better about what I paid with Amazon. My fridge looks so much better and so easy to just pull bin out instead of having to move a bunch of individual jars, bottles etc.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment