
I ordered these as Christmas gifts to ladies l know that host a lot of dinners or cookouts. They loved them. This caddy is well made and will easily accommodate dinner utensils for at least 10 people. All is missing is a cup holder.
Looks as described. Will hold quite a few napkins and paper plates. It will hold less regular hard plastic plates but still worth it. Looks great. Saw some reviews commenting on uneveness of legs, not this one at least. Good buy! and I found a matching condiment stand. They look great together. Bought this for the RV to make it easier getting things inside outside.. Considering purchasing for home as well.
the only thing I would suggest is if the plate holder was a little bigger... it doesn't hold a lot of paper plates.. I had to constantly refill it at my cookout.
I sent this to my daughter in law for Christmas. She said it's perfect size. And plenty of storage for a party. She's excited to use it for her first time at New Years!
Needed a caddy like this for Christmas. It was perfect and so neat. Worked out perfect!

Feature Product
- With the Mesa Delaware Collection Picnic Caddy, you can stylishly decorate your tabletop for a fun outdoor picnic The matte black finished caddy can hold napkins, cutlery and plates
- This product is made of wrought iron
- Perfect for kitchen or Bath
Description
With the Mesa Delaware Collection Picnic Caddy, you can stylishly decorate your tabletop for a fun outdoor picnic. The matte black finished caddy can hold napkins, cutlery and plates. This product is made of wrought iron. Perfect for kitchen or Bath.
This is a very attractive way to carry all of the condiments and supplies outside for a barbecue. Holds everything, easy to carry-perfect!!!
Outdoor eating organization made simple
Very sturdy, perfect for any get together
Perfect buy for our camper, not to heavy and hold everything.
Bought as a gift and I love it!! I know my sister will love it as well!






0 comments:
Post a Comment