• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Sunday, December 22, 2019

MXtechnic 3M Self Adhesive Hook Stick on Wall 304 Stainless Steel Polished Hanging Clothes Coat Hat Hooks and

December 22, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

MXtechnic 3M Self Adhesive Hook Stick on Wall 304 Stainless Steel Polished Hanging Clothes Coat Hat Hooks and Strong Heavy Duty Metal Super Power Hooks Storage Organizer (10 Pack)

MXtechnic 3M Self Adhesive Hook Stick on Wall 304 Stainless Steel Polished Hanging Clothes Coat Hat Hooks and Strong Heavy Duty Metal Super Power Hooks Storage Organizer (10 Pack)

I recently bought a new house, and am always finding somewhere I need a hook...closet, cupboard, laundry room, etc. This 10 pack has come in so handy! And only $1 per hook you cant go wrong. They are small enough to not be ultra noticeable, but also large enough to have some good holding power. I havent used all 10 yet, but I'm glad I have them for when I will need one. Great value!

If you find my review helpful, please click "helpful" below. Thank you! 😊⬇️

These hooks are amazing. I was able to stick on to the stone wall and hand a decorative sun clay face on it and it's still there....

Exactly as advertised, and very sticky! We use them in our fiberglass travel trailer to avoid drilling in to the walls, and they work great! Note that the hooks themselves are quite small, but I have pot hangers hanging off them, a flyswatter, and our headlamps. They have been great so far!

These are great! They haven’t budged a bit since I stuck them on the wall weeks ago! I would definitely buy more when needed. Thanks!

I use them to hang my collection of hats in the mudroom. Easy install. Look good.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • STAINLESS STEEL MATERIAL: The adhesive hooks are made of waterproof 304 stainless steel which is water and oil proof. This means the adhesive hooks would last long since they are rust proof and has a lot of resistance to very high and low temperatures.
  • HIGH LOADING CAPACITY:This hooks has a strong adhesion, Each hook can hold weight of 8 lb, You can use these wall hooks for hanging coats, towels, hats, handbags, umbrellas, towels, robes, keys, purses etc.
  • FLEXIBLE: The adhesive hook can hold on to different types of surfaces like wood, tile, glass, plastic, stainless steel and even metal surfaces.Also suitable for bathroom.,bedrooms, kitchens, offices and other fields.
  • EASY TO INSTALL OR REMOVE: With adhesive side you will not have to worry about damaging your wall. There's not need any drill into to the wall or need any tool,can be installed within a minute. The hooks can be simply removed using a hair drier to heat the self adhesive
  • WARRANTLY: We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction with assurance of a refund if not satisfied

Description



Just what I needed for our new shower. Works great and sticks well to the tile.

Easy to install anywhere. Once up will stay up. Sticks hold strong.

Very sturdy, good adhesive.

Very strong looks good

Worked great

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment