• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Sunday, December 22, 2019

InterDesign Cora Glass Soap Dispenser Pump and Sponge Caddy - Kitchen Sink Organizer,

December 22, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

InterDesign Cora Glass Soap Dispenser Pump and Sponge Caddy - Kitchen Sink Organizer, Clear/Bronze

InterDesign Cora Glass Soap Dispenser Pump and Sponge Caddy - Kitchen Sink Organizer, Clear/Bronze

It’s a litter bigger than I expected, but it will work.

I like this glass soap dispenser, however, the sponge holder separated from the pump dispenser.

Very pretty

Works well! Two months and compartments are still connected. Definitely helps you save in using dish detergent.

A little larger than I thought it would be, but very pretty and fits well in my kitchen! And the cup thingy fits a normal sized sponge really well!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • QUICK CLEAN UP: Store your dish soap and sponge together, right where you need them by the sink.
  • CLEAR GLASS: Heavy soap dispenser has a practical rustproof bronze finished plastic pump head.
  • ACCESSORY STORAGE: Convenient caddy holds sink sponge, scrubber or stopper - organize your kitchen.
  • LARGE CAPACITY: Liquid soap container holds 18.7 oz. - kitchen sink set measures 3.25" x 5.5" x 8".
  • THE INTERDESIGN PROMISE: Still designing innovative affordable products that look great wherever you put them - over 40 years later.

Description

The perfect way to enhance your kitchen sink area, this beautiful glass soap dispenser and sponge caddy organizes your sink ledge and adds an attractive, high quality finishing touch. Simple and striking, the soap dispenser has a rustproof plastic pump head to deliver the perfect amount of liquid soap every time you wash your hands or dishes. With a huge 18.7 oz. capacity, the bottle won’t need frequent soap refills. The simple, open caddy holds a sponge or scrubber, keeping it off the kitchen counter and out of the sink, so you can instantly find it when you need it. An attractive and functional kitchen sink organizer, designed to blend in with any décor. InterDesign’s creative products enhance your décor, turning simple home solutions into must-have accessories that shine. Designed in the USA, we are proud to produce a wide selection of high quality home, bath and storage solutions that excite, inspire and charm. Stylish, functional and affordable, our products have been enriching customers’ homes for over 40 years. InterDesign: innovative products, exceptional value.



Just as described

Nice but shouod be able to use them separately

It doesn’t leak..

Good quality

I didn't realize that the sponge holder was glued to the soap dispenser. I ordered two of these, and neither of them were level as an attached pair. One came cracked, but I was reimbursed promptly for it. I boiled the other until the glue softened enough for me to separate them into individual pieces. I am much happier with them this way, as the sponge holder needs cleaning frequently. I just run it though the wash.

The soap dispenser is lovely. It holds quite a lot and looks very nice on the side of the sink.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment