
These fit my FUNKO POP figures perfectly. It was hard tracking down a shelf/riser that would fit in this old-school clock-shelf thing I have. This actually fit in there perfect, so I bought 4 of them total. I guess if the height difference between tiers was a bit more it would be even better, but I cannot complain. Really good solution for nerds like me!
I used it to display desserts on a candy table. The ridges help to keep them from falling off. I do candy/dessert tables often. The rack organizer will be used a lot for future events. I love that its clear and not noticeable much when used on tables.
The riser itself is great. They are stylish enough if you want to use them for general displays (for figures about the size of Amiibos) outside of a dark cupboard, and can take a good deal of weight, like canned goods.
However, I HATE the labels they put on them. You have to really work to get the sticky junk and pieces of ripped labels off, and it's annoying if you do not have cleaning products that you can use without an abrasive tool that will scratch the surface. It's not enough to completely deter my recommendation of these, but be aware there will be some work that you have to put into it.
I collect Pop! Figures and amiibos and these risers allow me to display the Pop figures easily. We have narrow bookshelves that frame our tv and they fit perfectly on them. I can fit four rows of figures on a shelf using the space in front of the organizer too. Love these, a good purchase that I will be buying more of soon!
Great little shelves. These shelves come flat, with the legs attached, you just flip them out. The top is solid plastic with a super small lip on the edge. The legs all have a small clear rubbery non slip thing on them, keeps the shelf from sliding. I ordered two and they do stack well. I'm using them on my bathroom counter. One is being used to hold two toothbrush holders, a q-tip jar and mouth wash dispenser. The other has my vanity mirror, clairsonic brush and facial cleanser. So far they are perfect for our needs and the space underneath is perfect for smaller items!

Feature Product
- 3-TIER ORGANIZER: Spice rack with three tiers of shelves is perfect for organizing your spices, herbs, condiments, salt and pepper shakers, baking supplies, tea, coffee, jars, packaged gelatin, cosmetics, makeup brushes, nail polish, creams, crafting tools, and office supplies. Ideal for kitchen pantry, countertop, bathroom, vanity, office, and craft room
- DURABLE: Made of clear durable plastic with ribbing detail for years of lasting use
- MAXIMIZE SPACE: Perfect for removing clutter from pantry and countertops to maximize your kitchen space
- STURDY: Ribbing detail prevent spices from sliding for your convenience
- SET OF 4: 3-tier organizers each measure 10" x 8.75" x 3.50", perfect for your home
Description
Spice up your organization with the iDesign Linus 3-Tier Organizer! This spice rack is the perfect solution to the clutter in your pantry. Store spices, ingredients, baking supplies, or tea in one of the three shelves. Also great for holding makeup brushes, cosmetics, office or craft supplies! Made of durable clear plastic, the elevated levels on this organizer make it easy to quickly locate what you need from high cabinets or shelves. The ribbing on the shelves prevents your items from sliding around. The iDesign Linus 3-Tier Organizer measures 10" x 8.75" x 3.50", the perfect size for your pantry. With iDesign by InterDesign, you can #LiveSimply every day.
This display shelf is going to come in so useful in so many areas in my life. It is 8.8" x 10.1" x 3.5" inches and crystal clear without even a scratch.
When I first got it it appeared to be really scratched. It almost looked used. Then I realized that there was a very thin coating of protective plastic on each side of it that I needed to peel off. Once I had that peeled off, the shelf was stunning. It does mention the protective film on the Amazon ad, I had just forgotten about it.
This riser can be used for so many different things. It would really be useful on a make-up table, in a spice cupboards, keep your medications on, keep your essential oils on, nail polish stand. The list is really endless. I do a lot of video reviews and I have already used this three tier display step in several of my videos. So I know where I will be using it a lot.
It is made of acrylic and comes very securely packaged. This company went to a lot of work to make sure their product arrives in one piece and in good condition.
I originally bought this item to be used to display different flavorings for e juice I had, but have since found it would be useful in many other areas and have been contemplating ordering more. I really do love this and the ledges are the perfect width.
I hope you found this review informative and helpful. Thanks for reading.
EACH STEP IS MUCH WIDER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. WASTED SPACE WHEN IT COMES TO NORMAL SIZE SPICE BOTTLE, JUST RIGHT FOR A JAR OF BOUILLON, AND A TIN SPICE CONTAINER DOESN'T FIT SIDEWAYS. I WILL USE IT BUT IT IS NOT MADE FOR NORMAL SPICE BOTTLES. JUST SAYING.
Yes, I know these are supposed to be pantry helpers. However, I bought several and used them to stage my crystal wear in the lit glass door cabinets in my kitchen. I had all but given up on finding a suitable tiered rack for this purpose, but these do the trick beautiful.
I wanted a space-conscious shelf to display my growing amiibo collection and this works really well for it. I’d say it holds 9 comfortably.
I actually purchased these to hold cupcakes at my daughters graduation party. They worked PERFECT! I really loved them.






0 comments:
Post a Comment