• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Monday, December 23, 2019

ACE HOME Kitchen Storage Solutions Cabinet Pan Rack Organizer -

December 23, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

ACE HOME Kitchen Storage Solutions Cabinet Pan Rack Organizer - Bronze

ACE HOME Kitchen Storage Solutions Cabinet Pan Rack Organizer - Bronze

This product worked well with my cast iron. My heaviest cast iron piece is by far the Lodge 12 inch which I have set on the bottom. The other pieces are vintage Griswold and Wagner and are not as heavy. This rack has allowed me to clear up my oven where my cast iron was stored before.

I absolutely love this rack. I am even able to get my wok in the bottom slot. I was very confused, however, by the inclusion of three screws and three bolts with the instructions on where to place them. None of them fit where the instructions said they should be placed, or, in fact, anywhere on the rack. It would also have been nice to have rubber stops on the front for a touch of non-skid on the countertop.

Overall, just an outstanding purchase with extraordinary shipping time. I have full intention of purchasing a second one of these as well as the lid rack. Thank you for the opportunity to share my views on this excellent product.

The instructions to put this item together are useless!! The holes on the product you're suppose to line up and screw together are off. There was 4 (2 different sizes) extra screws as well that was confusing. The Item itself once put together works PERFECTLY and if you have it full of pans and go to use the one on the bottom it doesn't topple over which was a nice surprise!!

I have remodeled my kitchen to be open and without many cabinets, hence, open shelving. I actually bought this storage item for my lids as all of my pots and pans are now hanging. It works perfectly and I only have to reach up to grab the lid I need. I am considering making them wall mounted through some creative fasteners as that would be ideal.

I love this rack! it helped me organize all of my cast iron pans and holds their weight with no problem, it's very well made and sturdy! Would definitely buy another one if I get more Cast iron pans


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SUPREME PAN ORGANIZER - This Bronze Kitchen Shelves Storage Rack is Great for Helping to Protect Your Pans From Getting Scratches Pan Rack Only (Pans Not Included). Sizes are 11.85" High x 9.5" Wide x 9" Length
  • GET ORGANIZED - Now You Can Save Space And Keep Your Kitchen Organized. Holds Up to 5 Pots, Pans, Roasting Pans, Lids or Griddles. Great for Apartments, Small Kitchens, RV's and Motor Homes.
  • EASY TO INSTALL - This Pan Rack Can Be Free Standing or Mounted With Screws Vertical or Horizontal. Comes With All Hardware Needed Including Screws.
  • STRONG AND GREAT LOOKING POT HOLDER- This Pot Rack Is Durable Made Of Steel To Hold Heavy Pots and Pans. These Kitchen Racks Also Have Strong Plastic End Caps to Keep Your Counters form Being Scratched. It's a Great Kitchen Storage Solution
  • SATISFACTION GURANTEED - If you're not completely satisfied with our Pan Rack Organizer, simply Return The Product Via Amazon's "No Hassle Returns" for a Full Refund. Add This Item To YOUR Cart and Get Your New Favorite Kitchen Tool Today!

Description

At ACE Premium We Believe in HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS.

When you receive your new ACE Premium Pan Rack Holder in the mail, you will notice a few things that stand above our competition.

QUALITY AT ITS BEST

Our Pan Organizer Racks Are made strong:

       
  • These Kitchen Shelves come with screws to mount the base that holds your Pan Rack securely to the countertop or cabinet.
  •    
  • Our Pot Racks are made to Help you keep your Kitchen Organized.
  •    
  • These Pan Holder Organizer Rack are Painted with a Bronze Paint to Make them Look Great and Last a Long Time.
  •    
  • Our Pan Racks are Specially Designed to Hold 5 Pans Pots Roasting Pan Griddles or Lids Vertically or 4 Horizontally.
  •    
  • They are Made of Steel and are Durable, and are PERFECT for saving space!
  •    



I love this organizer. Came in two pieces and was so easy to assemble. My only regret is that I did not get more!

This is a quality product - well made, and very useful for organizing kitchen pans! It is made of sturdy metal with a beautiful bronze finish. I'm confident it will stand up year after year. The service - both after my order was placed, and after my order arrived - was also quality!

I was concerned with scrapping the Teflon off the frying pans by nesting them and this takes care of the problem. Just what I was looking for.

I bought this for a gift for my brother for Christmas. I really like it. I think I may buy one for myself

Works well for my cast iron skillets.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment