• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Pack of 2 Small Silverware Tray,Cutlery Tray, Keeps forks and spoons perfectly stacked by

November 13, 2019 // by Admin // No comments

Pack of 2 Small Silverware Tray,Cutlery Tray, Keeps forks and spoons perfectly stacked by LiangTing

Pack of 2 Small Silverware Tray,Cutlery Tray, Keeps forks and spoons perfectly stacked by LiangTing

I bought these for my travel trailer due to the narrow drawers.

Nice silverware holders, but they are very short. None of my silverware will fit in them without hanging out the end.

Good

Didn't turn out to be what I expected, but it is good quality and I can still use it.

Nice compact silverware tray.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • COMPACT SIZE: 7" Wx 11L" x 1.4"H & 2 Packs included
  • SAFETY MATERIAL: Made with durable polypropylene
  • ORGANIZE MORE: 4 compartments organize silverware, utensils
  • NONSLIP BASE: keep tray in place as the drawer opens and closes
  • EASY CLEAN-UP: Durable BPA-free plastic cleans easily with soap and warm water

Description

Expertly organize your flatware and kitchen utensils with this Cutlery Tray! 4 compartments included which is for organizing silverware, utensils. Each compartment is lined with rubber inserts that protects your silverware from damage. The no slip base and feet keep the tray in place as the drawer opens and closes. Made from durable plastic that is sturdy with a high-class look. Easy to clean and dishwasher safe. Keeps forks and spoons perfectly stacked for the obsessively organized!



Bought for my mother's RV and it fits perfectly in the tiny kitchen drawer!

Product was as expected. Very sturdy plastic with nice a nice rubber base to protect your utensils. Make sure you check your measurements as it is narrow, but it fit my drawer perfectly. This doesn't let anything fall through and if someone puts away flatware slightly wet, I don't have to worry about it damaging the bottom of the drawer.

This tray fit perfectly into our narrow drawer and does a fantastic job of easily sorting our dessert silverware.  Trays are lined with non-slip rubber and it is easy to wash clean if needed. If you have a tiny drawer, this might just be the ticket.

we use these sections for our toddler cutlery.  Good quality material, seems durable. And Good for my tiny little drawer, looks nice. I like the rubber bottoms in each section.

I love the color and functionality of this tray. Great quality and perfect size. Just what I was looking for. I now have space for all my small utensils nicely divided. 

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment