
I needed something I could use to store my B&BW in but also allowed me to see everything, this fit the bill! I was pretty shocked it fit all I needed and there's still room for more!
I got these baskets initially to put on the floor of my pantry but they were too short. However, they work perfectly in the one spot in my deep, narrow pantry that wasn't already taken up with other baskets and things. This is a really pretty set. The bronze color is very nice, almost too pretty to hide in the cabinet . The frame is very sturdy and the baskets are not flimsy at all. There is no assembly needed; just snap the baskets into place and you're good to go. It comes with little rubber feet to protect your shelf and keep it from moving around, and it also comes with screws to permanently affix it to a shelf. The back of the baskets have a little ball welded onto them that prevent you from pulling the basket all the way out. Mine is loaded with canned goods and pretty heavy, and the baskets slide very easily.
I had read review before ordering where some said these sliders were not stable. These are definitely stable and sit under my bathroom sink with plenty of room between pipes for little metal steps that I have. They are certainly stable even without screwing them down, but also come with screws to stablize them even more if you opt to. I like them very much and have plenty of hair and cleanings supplies in them.
This product is what I needed. I ordered a similar item for a higher price by a different manufacturer and had to return it because it was defective out of the box. I use it under the sink in the bathroom and fits perfectly. So far no issues and no complaints. Thank you!
I really love this product. For the 43 years I have been married I have looked high and low for a product that would accomplish what I wanted. No matter what house I was in over the years I always had that one small bathroom cabinet that was unorganized. When I saw this I was impressed and ordered 1 to see if it was as good as it looked and if it would fit. BRAVO! It stacks and slides making everything easy to see and access. It is as good as it looks and I have already ordered another. I more than likely will order more after I evaluate which cabinets to attack! LOL. I was really tired of rearranging cabinets and now, NO MORE CLUTTERED CABINETS. Thanks for bringing this product to Amazon and thank you Amazon for selling it.

Feature Product
- 7.8W x 12.5H x 13.5L
- Two Tier Sliding Basket Organizer
- Fit well into cabinet to increase the organize capabilities
- Mesh design w/ silver coating elegant design
- USPTO Patent USD736014
Description
Organize any cabinet with this convenient sliding basket organizer. Its design makes it perfect for the pantry, under the sink or on your countertop. It has an attractive metal mesh construction and lift-out baskets with easy to carry handles.
I bought 2 of these as a part of a bathroom cabinet organization project. It can be very hard finding under cabinet storage that is the right size to fit properly beside the under cabinet pipes. I placed one on each side of the piping. These are a great addition and allow me to reach items quickly.
Great for apartments and small areas and allows you to fully take advantage of the vertical space in your cabinet. It makes for easy clean up, because everything has it's proper place. Great price fast delivery and extremely easy to set up. The most challenging decision you'll have to make with this system is determining what to put inside. It is idiot proof!!
These are great baskets. They pull in and out like drawers and fit great under my bathroom sink.
GREAT product! Easy assembly, will purchase more products from this brand. The sliding baskets function perfectly and really help to resolve clutter and accessibility issues in my cabinet.
Great quality item. An extra screw and extra plastic attachment piece were included. I love when companies add that extra hardware, just in case :) The instructions were a little hard to decipher, but I'm terrible at interpreting diagrams. Just put it together without the instructions...common sense is all that's required.
I used this product for under by bathroom sink. It is sturdy and is able to hold many items and helped declutter and organize all my bath products into a tidy space so I can see where everything is. You will not be able to place tall shampoo bottles on the bottom drawer as there is not enough clearance under the top drawer. However, the top drawer is sturdy enough to place shampoo bottles and will give you enough clearance at the top. I use Pantene Shampoo if that helps for sizing. The bottom drawer is tall enough to accommodate lotion bottles. I use Lubriderm lotion with the pump if that helps for sizing. The bottom of the drawers has plastic feet which protects your cabinet from being scratched. The product does come with screws and pre-made holes at the bottom so that you can secure the drawers into the cabinet. I did not use to the mounting screws and found the product to be sturdy and able to stay in place without the use of the screws. I also liked that the drawers cannot be pulled out from the frame easily. Some of the other products I looked at did not have that option. Overall, very nice, functional organizational tool. Would definitely buy again.






0 comments:
Post a Comment