
I bought this as a solution for the clutter of pots and pans in our kitchen. Although we have generous storage space, our prodigious supply of pots and pans has exceeded the available space. I bought this pot rack because I thought that it would closely match our decor, but it turned out to be too dark. I installed it over our kitchen sink. We have a 11 foot ceiling in our kitchen. Still the rack hangs somewhat too low. I am thinking of cutting the chains to shorten them. Right now we only have just a few inches of clearance above our heads. I like this pot rack, but my wife not so much. She thinks it's an eyesore. A few guests that came to our home also commented that it looks odd. But I am going to keep the thing because it took care of our storage problem.
Very well made and easy to put together. Bigger than I had expected and was exactly what I had hoped for. My only complaint is that hooks need to be smaller in diameter. My current cookware set doesn't work at all. Luckily I'm also in the market for new cookware so I'm hoping I can find a set with holes in the handles large enough to fit.
I love it... I separated the chains and hung it from 4 separate hooks. Then filled it with cast iron!!!
The wife and I have quite a bit of pots and pans. I had been searching for a nice pot hanger to go above the kitchen sink. This one is perfect in size, color and strength. I am giving it four stars only because the hooks that you hang the pots from is a little too wide. Some pots can not be hung due to the opening on the pot being smaller than the hook. But since this has a place on top to put some pots, it is not a huge issue. All in all, this was a good purchase and I would recommend this to anyone.
Looks great in my kitchen above the sink. I had to go up into the attic and reinforce the ceiling where I was installing this. Then I had to cut off about 1ft of length from the hanging chain with my angle grinder, no problem and now my wife loves it!

Feature Product
- MODERN POT RACK: Ceiling-mounted metal pot rack with adjustable hanging chain
- 10 DUAL HOOKS: Features 10 dual hooks around perimeter of rack for hanging pots, pans, and utensils
- ADJUSTABLE CHAIN: Includes hanging chain to allow height adjustment and top hook for hanging from ceiling bolt (ceiling bolts not included)
- STORAGE SHELF: Grated top shelf provides additional storage for lids and smaller pots
- **Professional installation recommended.** SPECS: 35.4 H × 31.9 W × 19.5 D (in inches)
Description
Help organize the kitchen and make cooking more efficient and enjoyable with this hanging ceiling-mounted pot rack, which can keep cookware stored and easily accessible exactly where it's needed. Constructed of metal, this sturdy rack features 10 dual hooks around the perimeter keep pots and pans conveniently located, and the grated shelf provides additional storage for lids and smaller pots. The adjustable chains allow the rack to be hung at a comfortable height so cooks won't have to slow down to get another pan while cooking. This ruggedly handsome rack with a touch of vintage flair makes the kitchen look and feel more professional.
Professional installation recommended
SPECS: 35.4 H × 31.9 W × 19.5 D (in inches)
It's beautiful. However, if I would have read the noticed in the picuture, it comes with hooks already on the rack. My pans don't fit as nicely. I did buy some "s" hooks, and all is good.
This was a wedding gift for my friends on their wedding day. They absolutely love it. The durability and sturdiness helps them feel confident that their cookware will hang nicely and not come crashing down.
This was a house warming gift for my daughter. She absolutely fell in love with it. It was much better quality than some of the more expensive ones we found at the big box stores. I know what everyone will be getting for house warming gifts from me.
Good buy for the money. Lighter weight then I expected but not a bad a thing i guess since it will hang from the ceiling. Nice lines and design.
I love it. I think it looks good though my wife disagrees. But she can't disagree that it saves a whole lot of our limited cabinet space.
I only wish it were easier to adjust the chain length. Our ceilings are pretty low. I had to cut the chain links and bend them back into shape.






0 comments:
Post a Comment