
This is the second time I've purchased these and I love them. The only issue I have is that it is nearly impossible to separate them when they arrive because they stack them inside each other. My trick? Warm water to one side and then slowly pull each side. It works.
I love this product! The containers are very sturdy and have a great storage capacity! I am storing my card-making dies on magnetic sheets in one of the containers so you know that it has to be sturdy to hold such heavy materials. The handles make moving the container from work cabinet to work table very convenient and easy to transport. I have basic materials for preparing my stamps and diffusers for organization. It holds clear envelopes of various sizes, materials for dividers, card stock inserts. Excellent storage and organizing containers.
I bought this to store excess ice cubes in the freezer. It has held up nicely so far!
the storage bins are ok, but they were jammed together so tightly, that you risk breaking them them when you try to separate
These organizers are great for refrigerator storage, keeps everything nice and neat on my shelves. I really enjoy the look it brings with the clear containers I can see through.

Feature Product
- SMART STORAGE: This storage organizer fits boxed foods, condiments, spices, baking supplies, dry goods, and many other kitchen essentials; Use in the fridge to keep fruits and vegetables organized and ready to go; Perfect for wellness items, store vitamin bottles, medicine, aspirin, band aids, first aid essentials; Works in refrigerator and freezer; Organize all of your kitchen essentials; Set of 4
- PORTABLE: Bins feature easy-carry handles to make it simple to transport goods from pantry to shelf to table; Just grab and go; These storage baskets stack too - the perfect storage and organizing solution for modern kitchens and pantries; Open tops and clear construction make it easy to see what is inside and quickly grab what you need; Try these in the cabinet or cupboard under your sink for cleaning or dishwashing supplies or for storing boxes of kitchen liners and garbage bags
- FUNCTIONAL & VERSATILE: These great organizing bins are the perfect solution for organizing a multitude of household items - such as video games, toys, lotions, bath soaps, shampoos, conditioners, linens, towels, laundry needs, craft supplies, school supplies, files and more; The options are endless; Great for dorm rooms, apartments, condos, RVs, and campers too; Use this multipurpose basket anywhere you need to add storage and get organized; Ideal for home and professional organizers
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of durable BPA and Chlorine free shatter-resistant plastic; Food safe; Easy Care - clean with mild soap and water; Do not place in dishwasher; MADE IN USA
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Each Measures 10" x 10" x 8" high
Description
mDesign Food Storage Organizer Bins make it simple and easy to store and organize everything from dry food items, snacks, cereals and canned goods to arts and crafts, cleaning products, health and beauty items and more! Built-in handles make it easy to transport from shelf to table to counter. Open tops make it easy to see what is stashed inside and quickly grab what you need. Mix and match with other mDesign bins to create a custom storage solution for your home.
I love how versatile these are, and they are the perfect size. I have used mDesign products in the refrigerator, freezer, pantry, bathroom, and laundry room. They come in multiple sizes, and many are stackable. I am sold on these sturdy containers.
I use these in my office for self-regulation tools. These have helped my clients to actually be able to see what is available in each section. They are exactly what I was hoping for!
Used this for organizing baby bottles/cups in my cabinets and love them!
I used this item for one of my cabinet draws to keep potatoes and onions in. They worked perfectly and the quality is great
Came as pictured..Good size and sturdy.






0 comments:
Post a Comment