
I enjoy adult coloring and needed something to store my pens. The dividers allow me to organize by color. I don't know how it will hold up, so I didn't rate the durability yet. I hope to come back in a year to report that it still looks beautiful. The clear acrylic really shows off my rainbow of pens. I think there are almost 200 pens and it could hold more.
This organizer is great! It's a great size to store full size products and the compartment separations make for an easy fit looking very clean and organized. Ordered several more to store more of my products in my vanity cabinets!
I bought this container to store office supplies such as pens, pencils, scissors and #10 envelopes, all of which fit perfectly. The acrylic is very clear and sturdy with smooth, rounded edges. It looks so good, I decided to keep it on my desk rather than storing it in my supply closet. I'm thinking about ordering another one because I like this one so much. I would highly recommend this organizer.
I like the construction, however I would like it to be bigger with 2 more compartments. Otherwise it's a good sturdy product. Mom who is in memory care needs it for shower soap and shampoo bottles /tooth brush, tooth paste needs. It will do for now. Thanks.
First let me say, these are not 10x6, they are 9x5 and a half, but they are so perfect for compartment storage. Buy these you will not regret it! Also I ordered yesterday they arrived today!!!!

Feature Product
- CONVENIENT 5-compartment organizer is proudly made in the USA
- Easily PORTABLE using the pass-through handles
- 9-7/8-inch by 6-1/8-inch size is JUST RIGHT for cosmetics and craft supplies
- The clear design is PERFECT for kitchens, bathrooms, and offices
- Easily ORGANIZE everyday essentials in any room
Description
CONVENIENT 5-compartment organizer is proudly made in the USA
Does not feel like "cheap" plastic. Thinking about using it in the bathroom.
Better than a plastic bin. It fits a good amount of space and not too big where you end up cramming too much stuff in it and it becomes too messy. I might purchase another.
Using this organizer inside a wicker basket to organize hair care bottles. Rather than finding my haircare products in a pile in the bottom of a bin, this organizer keeps them standing up and easy to get to when the basket is moved.
This is perfect for makeup/skincare/toiletries. It keeps everything stored nicely, is easy to clean and very durable.
Great makeup storage! Holds way more than you can imagine. Great for brushes, beauty blenders, lash curlers, etc. Works great with other acrylic storage containers.






0 comments:
Post a Comment