• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

DecoBros 30 Spice Gripper Clips Strips Cabinet Holder - 6 Strips, Holds 30

October 22, 2019 // by Admin // No comments

DecoBros 30 Spice Gripper Clips Strips Cabinet Holder - 6 Strips, Holds 30 Jars

DecoBros 30 Spice Gripper Clips Strips Cabinet Holder - 6 Strips, Holds 30 Jars

These are wonderful :) holds all my spices nicely.

I'm pretty happy with them. They're solid. The adhesive seems to be VERY strong. I followed the instructions and did not put any weight on them for 48 hours. I also pressed them on well. I would have preferred to have all one color, white or black, but not bright red, but I did not see that option. I would have even been happy with Red, White, and Blue, because at least that gives the red a purpose. Regardless, my spice racks are filled (with regular sized bottled), saving me much room in the limited cabinet space I have, and equally important they are quick and easy to access.

I live in an apartment so I didn't use the sticky back on the strips The strips came with a lot of screws that work great on my cabinet door. Now all of my spices are up where I can see them and I don't keep buying duplicates. Works well with all different sized bottles.

These things are perfect. They hold most sizes of spice jars. After reading the reviews, I decided to hang them with large hook command strips instead of just the tape strip they came with. My cabinets are not solid wood so I could not use the screws. The command strips (2.39 a pack at target) worked perfectly! I put one on each end, stuck them to the cupboard door, let them sit for a couple of hours, then put all of the spices in. They haven't fallen off yet after 24 hours. I think if you hang them right, they're amazing. I might buy another set.

I wanted something to clear up some space on our boat galley. I was reluctant to trust the mounting adhesive, given that boats vibrate during normal operations, and we go through bad weather regularly. So, I pulled off the adhesive and replaced it (very easily) with Scotch Extreme Mounting Tape, which is meant for exteriors. With that and this rack, I had one spice container fall during the entire 6 months I was on the boat. That container was completely smooth also, so the up-and-down motion in rough weather just slid it down, the rack itself didn't fail. We had a wide variety of spice jar sizes too, and they all snapped into this rack very well. Definitely a good buy!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Include 6 strips (color: 2 Black / 2 White / 2 Red), each strip has 5 clips with pre-applied strength double-sided bonding tapes.
  • Additional screws included for extra secured
  • Strips can be tailored to fit your space, get your spice bottles organized like spice rack does
  • Easy to apply on cabinet door, wall or refrigerator
  • Fits most standard round containers from 1.5" ~ 1.75" diameter

Description

DecoBros 6 pack Spice Gripper Clip Strips is best way to save your space and get all spice jars organized.



Just two or three days ago, I put one of these on the side of the refrigerator, and one on the wall next to the electric range. First I noticed that the adhesive is outstanding. I prepped the surfaces according to the instructions, let the alcohol evaporate,. Quite an adhesive bond nearly immediately. I couldn't wait to use them, so I ignored the guideline of allowing 48 hours to pass, and put spice jars into the clamps. Wow, they have been there two days without mishap. I didn't expect good results, but these were excellent! These are an excellent product that should see a wide dispersal in the public eye. I am going to purchase more, I'd like to see if they will work in my workshop. I highly recommend this product!

I didn't realize before I got these that there was a little part of me that was afraid to open my spice cupboard. I decided to try these because I was fed up with having my spices fall out of the cabinet while I searched for the right one. Sometimes they would fall into my food, or onto my foot, ouch! I haven't had them in long, but so far they are working great. They are particularly good for holding the large, plastic MCCormick jars. I appreciate that they included two alcohol wipes for prepping the surface. I read the instructions carefully and waited the full 48 hours after installation before using them. They work best with jars that have a narrow neck with a wider lid, as these don't slide down. We did have one glass jar slip out when my husband opened the door too quickly. So now I will watch that they are high enough on the holder, maybe put a couple layer of tape on the jars to make a little catch, and begin transitioning to plastic bottles, as I had preferred glass. These have made my life easier, for sure. If you have a lot of glass jars you may prefer a more traditional spice rack, but I am really happy so far, and I don't preemptively cringe every time I open the cupboard any more.

I've had the gripper strips up for about 2 weeks and they're working great! They were easy to install and are holding tightly onto the various, differently shaped spice bottles I've snapped into them.

This product was my 3rd attempt at a organization solution for our many spices. We had a small lazy susan but you couldn't see them all and putting it in the cabinet above the stove made it even more difficult.
Next, we tried a stair step product, but all the same issues were present.
I really need our spice collection to be out of reach for our toddler and am happy to say that these are working!(also, they came with an alcohol wipe for prepping your surface!)
We opted to use the command-strip type mounting adhesive, rather than the screws (we rent), and they have held up for weeks so far.
The bottles are holding firm, as well as keeping them organized and clearly visible. It's very easy to remove and replace the spices.
CONS: We tried placing bottles in the grippers before mounting, and realized we needed to cut most of them apart and mount separately to avoid the backs bending out of shape. But this was easy to cut and probably helped with weight distribution, as well.
We could not fit all of our spices, as many of them were just too wide for these clips. A normal seasoning or spice bottle will fit(but I do recommend separating them as stated above).
The colors are red, white and black. I would have preferred just all white.

I love these!! I haven't mounted my glass jars yet. I'm a little afraid of that. But these have been up for over a month! So far, so good!

Update: I have mounted my glass jars and they fit fine as long as you put them back in the right spot. Don’t put them in a spot that a wider jar was in because they will fall out when you open the cabinet. I learned the hard way.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment