• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Thursday, October 10, 2019

mDesign Metal Wire Hanging Over Door Kitchen Storage Organizer Basket/Trash Can - Hangs Over Cabinet Doors -

October 10, 2019 // by Admin // No comments

mDesign Metal Wire Hanging Over Door Kitchen Storage Organizer Basket/Trash Can - Hangs Over Cabinet Doors - For Bags, Tin Foil, Wax Paper, Saran Wrap - Solid Steel - 2 Pack - Matte Black

mDesign Metal Wire Hanging Over Door Kitchen Storage Organizer Basket/Trash Can - Hangs Over Cabinet Doors - For Bags, Tin Foil, Wax Paper, Saran Wrap - Solid Steel - 2 Pack - Matte Black

This is bigger than I thought. I mean, you read the dimensions and all, but it looks bigger in person. Still fits in my smallish cabinets. The hooks are too wide, because this fits a variety of door thicknesses. Because I can't use the included screws (renting), it flops around a bit. I don't open that cabinet all that often, so it's still worth the space saving for me.

I got the basket to hang over under-sink kitchen cabinets. However, the width between hooks was a little too wide due to the middle divider between cabinets I hadn't accounted for. The hook width is not adjustable. While the basket could just fit in a certain position, it slid around when the cabinet door was gently opened or closed. My solution was to hang the basket over the side of a small tiered storage cart in the kitchen. It fits perfectly hanging from the top shelf, stays put, and the weight is light enough for the cart. The storage capacity is perfect for tall or rectangular items such as saran wrap and sandwich bag boxes. It seems sturdy enough to hold heavier items. I knocked 1 star for movement when hung from a cabinet door and holding light items.

This fits perfect under my sink. I honestly didn't want a big trash can in my kitchen and found this which works just fine. It doesn't hold a lot so your not stuck with smelly garbage sitting in your kitchen for a day. I empty it once a day. I no longer have to hold garbage that drips across the kitchen because it is right in front of me.

Quality over the door hooks. Fastens securely so that it does not wiggle. Very sturdy. Fits my odd sized cabinets.

Unpacked the box and slipped right onto my cabinet doors. Screws included if you want to mount that way. I use it to store foil, wax paper, etc. Perfect.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • MAXIMIZE STORAGE SPACE: This organizer basket is the perfect way to store aluminum foil, clear plastic wrap, saran wrap, parchment paper, waxed paper, sandwich bags, freezer bags, kitchen garbage bags and more without sacrificing your storage space; Also use as a waste can; Accommodates 4 gallon trash bags or plastic grocery bags; Save valuable storage space in your cabinets and pantry with this handy kitchen organizer; Set of 2
  • GENEROUSLY SIZED: The large basket provides plenty of room to store kitchen wrap, as well as many other kitchen and household needs; Try mounting this under your sink to store dishwashing liquid dish soap, dishwasher pods and soap, packages of sponges and scrubber pads; Great for cleaning supplies, glass, stainless steel and granite cleaners, furniture polish; Perfect for inside kitchen cabinets to store cutting boards, bakeware and cookbooks
  • EASY INSTALLATION: Free up space in crowded kitchen cabinets and pantries by hanging over cabinet doors; Hang on the outside for instant access or inside for discreet storage; Fits standard cabinet doors; Can also be mounted to walls with the included hardware; Versatile and easy to use, the organizer is perfect for adding storage to small spaces - use in homes, apartments, condos, campers, and RVs to maximize cabinet space in kitchens and bathrooms
  • QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of strong steel metal wire with a durable rust-resistant finish; Easy Care - Wipe clean with damp cloth
  • THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Each Measures 6" x 12.25" x 16" high; Inside of basket measures 12" x 5.75" wide; Fits over cabinet doors up to .875 inches / 2.22cm thick; Fits 4 gallon trash bags

Description

Transform your under-sink and kitchen cabinets from cluttered and crowded to streamlined and organized with the Kitchen Cabinet Storage Organizer Basket from mDesign. Organizer hangs over cabinets doors for instant storage. The large basket provides plenty of room to store tin foil, plastic wrap, ziploc bags, cleaning supplies, and more in one convenient place. Also use as a trash can, the basket accommodates 4 gallon trash bags. Whether you hang on the inside or outside of cabinet doors, your kitchen and cleaning essentials will be neat and tidy.



Fits a variety of sizes of paper goods. Comes with mounting hardware - but it’s not needed. It is secure enough by just hanging over the cabinet door.

Love it. All my storage bags and foils fit well. Fits well on cabinet door. If you don’t want to hang it, it comes with screws .

Bigger than it looks but arms are too short for my kitchen sink cabinet door. Had to hang it on a smaller cabinet so it hits the side a little when I open it. No fault in the product though. It holds all my trash bags and food wraps so I don't have to dig around in the cabinet under the sink anymore to find what I need.

This is awesome the first one I ordered I used for cutting boards

It stores all of my storage needs.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment