• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Thursday, October 10, 2019

EYLEER Drawer Organizer, Adjustable Drawer Cabinet Storage Organizer Bins Flatware Utensil Holder Utensil

October 10, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

EYLEER Drawer Organizer, Adjustable Drawer Cabinet Storage Organizer Bins Flatware Utensil Holder Utensil Tray Storage Units for Home Kitchen Storage Organization, Set of 4 (Off-white)

EYLEER Drawer Organizer, Adjustable Drawer Cabinet Storage Organizer Bins Flatware Utensil Holder Utensil Tray Storage Units for Home Kitchen Storage Organization, Set of 4 (Off-white)

Amazing! Highly recommend! FINALLY have found the fix for my teacher drawer woes! I will be ordering more as it is extremely versatile and will do very nicely sorting my daughter's art supplies and my make up.

So many things I could say about the Drawer Organizer but I'm gonna keep it short. It is everything that the seller says it is. It fits in any standard size drawers and you can change it's inner space by adjusting the dividers, which is great for making stuff look neat. The material is sturdy and has a smooth finish on each edge. I would recommend this product !

Just what I wanted and needed. Arrived in perfect condition.

Bought to organize my daughter's T1D suppliers, very useful and colorful.

I liked the flexibility to change the size of each baskets by using the dividers. I liked them so much, I ordered another set.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • High quality plastic material,sturdy,durable and eco-friendly
  • Size: (L x W x H ), 11.8''x 4.6'' x 1.85'', Pack of 4
  • Are you tired of messy and untidy desktop/drawer/cabinet? This storage organizer is a great helper for you to keep your drawers/cabinet/desk/cosmetics clean and organized.
  • You can adjust the inner space by adjusting the dividers for your different needs..
  • Package Contents: 4 × Drawer Organizer. Life-time friendly customer service.

Description

EYLEER Adjustable Drawer Organizer
Do you often waste unnecessary time in finding things?
Are you always in trouble in finding the thing you need mostly but couldn't find it at once?
When you open the drawer, always be surprised at the mess and disorder of it?
Don't Worry,here we come.
EYLEER is shorted for Easy Life Helper, which means EYLEER aims at helping our customer enjoy a tidy,simple life and get away from mess and disorder.

Premium PP material
Made of high quality PP material,durable and environmentally friendly

Meet Your Multiple Needs
Compact and adjustable compartments can meet your different daily needs, such as drawer,cabinet,kitchen,refridgerator,bathroom and more.
Adjustable dividers for your multiple purposes.

Easy to Clean
You can clean it with water or wet cloth,very handy and easy to use.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment