• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Chef Essential Bamboo Utility Drawer Organizer, Kitchen Silverware tray, 5-Compartment, Your Drawer Will Look

October 22, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Chef Essential Bamboo Utility Drawer Organizer, Kitchen Silverware tray, 5-Compartment, Your Drawer Will Look Super Neat with This Bamboo Divider, Great Gift Idea for Your Loved One.

Chef Essential Bamboo Utility Drawer Organizer, Kitchen Silverware tray, 5-Compartment, Your Drawer Will Look Super Neat with This Bamboo Divider, Great Gift Idea for Your Loved One.

Used this Organizer for Utensil Organization in our sideboard. The Drawer is actually quite deep so built up the inside of the drawer with 1"x3" wood so that this organizer sits on top of it and I have even more storage underneath it! Works great. We keep sharp knives, butter knives, forks, and spoons in the 4 vertical ones and larger serving spoons & forks in the upper horizontal one! Love this thing! Great purchase. Nice & sturdy & well made.

Have had this for a few years now and finally decided to review. This has been the best utensil tray. Not chipping, fraying or breaks. We have kept serving wear, spoons, forks and even steak knives and have not had one issue or damage. Very impressed by the quality given the price.

This silverware drawer fit perfectly in our small drawers in our apartment. I was afraid it wouldn't fit in my 11 x 16 inch drawer but it fits perfectly, with a little extra space for rubber bands and such. It took me forever to choose a smaller drawer because I was afraid none would fit. But this one did. I also wanted a bamboo drawer like the one I had before in my larger apartment.

I really love this product. We were given it as a wedding gift and I have really loved having it to organize our silverware. It is more stylish and nice then just a plastic organizer and it's also at a great price! It even kind of matches the inside of my drawers which doesn't make it stand out and look out of place. There is also still room on the bottom and sides to store extra utensils. I would highly recommend this item.

This is a good item that fits right in the drawer and it looks good. I love the wood look. I gave it 4 Stars only because it has a slight imperfection that looks like something dripped into drawer but I didn't want to bother exchanging it. Most people probaby wouldn't even notice it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Bamboo silverware tray is designed to fit smaller and medium size drawers
  • Made from high quality moso bamboo and eco-friendly
  • Clean up clutter - Small enough to fit anywhere and hold just about any gadget.
  • Measures 14.5-inch long, 10.25-inch wide and 1.75-inch high.
  • Simplify your life - Great for kitchen utensils, office desks, home vanity's and utility drawers. Lifetime warranty from the manufacturer

Description

Simplify your life and beautify your utensil drawer with Chef Essential's Utensil Drawer Organizer. Why shouldn't the inside of your drawers be as attractive as the outside. Wood silverware tray. We craft this organizer of high quality Moso timber bamboo, noted for its beauty as well as exceptional strength and longevity. It may be washed by hand with warm water, and occasionally rubbed with cutting board oil to restore its luster. Beautiful utensil drawer organizer that is durable. Made of strong bamboo. Wash by hand with warm water to extend life and beauty. This utensil organizer is a beautiful and functional addition to any kitchen. Bamboo is the natural alternative for all things wood. It is the fastest growing plant on our planet and does not require any special care to grow. In fact, it is a grass that produces more oxygen than a hard wood forest of comparable size, it helps to reduce carbon dioxide gases blamed for global warming, and it helps to prevent soil erosion through its widespread root system and large canopy. At Chef Essential, we are proud to say we use only the highest quality bamboo, harvested at the optimum age of 5 years from our own bamboo forests. There are over 1200 species of bamboo; however, we choose to use “Moso†timber bamboo for its strength, density and versatility. As an added bonus, it is not a habitat for pandas. Our factories adhere to a very stringent protocol for curing and processing the bamboo, ensuring the highest quality product. Our goal is continuous improvement through design, developing new, unique and innovative products which appeal to the environmentally conscious.



Love this! The size is perfect it fits a ton of silverware and it fits in my drawers perfectly to hold all of the silverware and then leaves enough space to keep extra long utensils in the same drawer on the side! Quality and color is great! Much nicer than a cheap one you would buy at a big box store and still not department store price.

After measuring the inside of my kitchen drawer, this was the item I chose. I was not disappointed. Solid and well made, it is just what I was looking for.

Very pleased with this bamboo utility organizer. It’s very sturdy & looks elegant. I’m so happy I did not pay targets higher price for similar item, besides this one seems to be better quality. I highly recommend this product!!

It fit into the selected drawer perfectly; like a glove. It has a very simple design, which is nice given what it's used for. Thank you.

I bought 2 of these to store my "good" silverware. They are perfect for storing my set of 12 place settings. My serving pieces are too long to fit, but there is room in the drawer to keep those.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment