
I bought 2 of these to replace a cheaper version that had moveable spacers. Though this one is not adjustable, it is by far better for my cutting boards, cookie sheets and muffin tins. It is sturdier than its predecessor, which fell apart after a couple months. It fits well in a standard size cabinet and is a great help with keeping my stuff organized and within reach.
Works great (now), nice and sturdy, heavy enough not to tip. We'll probably get another one of these for storing cookie sheets and cutting boards.
We bought this one for large pot lids, and it didn't quite work at first for those. The lids had the same problem in this rack that they did when I stored them loose in a cabinet: they tended to roll out and fall on my head! So I bought a couple of cheap acrylic rulers, trimmed them to the length of the rack, and used a hot-glue gun to fasten them across the sides, down near the base. Now my lids stay put, but they're still easy to slide in and out of the rack. Problems solved!
Great product for organizing my laptop ipad and 2 other small tablets. I used to stack them on top each other, but now they are standing up in this holder" and charging. Easy access when I want them.
I can't believe it took me so long to discover these things. I finally decided to spend a few weeks organizing my kitchen and pantry. I saw these at The Container Store but got a better deal here on Amazon. I use mine for all my baking stuff (cookie sheets, muffin tins etc). This is a well made and study rack that holds all that stuff without tipping over. It's such a nicer way to store them than nested on in a cabinet on a shelf. It's so much easier to get them out and put them back, not to mention it looks WAY nicer!
And for the record, I did NOT receive this product free or at a discount. I paid full price for it and am writing this review just to help other people who pay full price for stuff too!
We bought 2 of these and I was really happy to see how strong and durable these are. The spaces are wide enough that they held all my cutting boards and cooling racks with no problem. I have some pretty solid heavy cutting boards, so when I was looking at the pictures online, I was a little nervous that mine would be too big or heavy and that they would tip forward. They don't at all, they work perfect! Picture attached! It's hard to see the whole rack because like I said, my cutting boards and cooling racks are pretty big, but you can see they are being held up nice, straight and orderly with no problem!

Feature Product
- Fit for cutting boards & cookie sheets
- Elegant bronze coating
- Made by Sturdy Gauge Steel
Description
DecBros Kitchen organizer is good tool for you to organize cutting board and cookie sheets.
Love it
We just renovated our kitchen and finally got a lot of cabinet space that we didn't have before. I bought this great little rack for my cutting boards. I used to just put them on the counter sandwiched between the fridge and the utensil holder. I have several wooden ones that I use for different purposes...one for veggies and fruit, one for meat, on for a cheese platter, and some that I use as a resting spot for hot pots or casserole dishes. This handy rack fits under the sink and keeps my counter clear. It has the added benefit of keeping the damp side of a freshly washed cutting board from touching others while it continues to dry!
I loved this product. I wanted something to stack few kitchen items in a slick fashion. It served the purpose very well. The material is very sturdy and the base is having rubber clips which gives a good grip to hold items.
I bake a lot and I now have five sets of these for my baking and pastry cabinets so I can store all my sheet cake, muffin, jelly roll, and cookie sheet pans and they work fabulously. My cabinet used to be utter chaos and now it's perfectly in order and I can find what I need in an instant. They're sturdy and well made. This last purchase was for the fifth one -- I had four prior to and have had them for about a year or so and they're still working great. Well worth the purchase.
I like this product a lot, It is saving so much space in my cookware cabinet. I used to just rest the cutting boards and some pans on the sides of the cabinet. Often they would just slide down if there are no tupperware boxes next to them, preventing them from sliding down. Sometimes, I will have to use the very last of boxes and I would just let the cutting boards slide down. When I need to put the boxes back, I had to take the boards and pans, slide them again on the wall and then put the boxes there. Now, with this, its just so easy and saves a lot of space. I use this to store 5 cutting boards and one very thin, rimless pan, and my pressure cooker's lid and it is absolutely saving cabinet space






0 comments:
Post a Comment