
I was so excited when I received these shelves. The wood is beautiful. My excitement quickly went to disappointment when I discovered I was sent a damaged product. I decided to just return instead of exchanging. A couple weeks later the company (Peter’s Goods) reaches out to me to see if I liked the shelves. I emailed back and told them the situation, and Peter himself responded almost immediately with a sincere apology and offer for a free replacement. I accepted the offer and received the replacement within a few days, and I’m very happy with it. The wood is absolutely beautiful, lightweight but tough. And any company willing to go above and beyond like that deserves 5 stars in my book.
Very happy with these shelves. They finished out the little office nook I made for my grandson very nicely.
It's a nice, simple, set of shelves. They included drywall and plaster/brink wall anchors with one extra for each type. The paulownia wood is nice and the stain looks good, but since this is in my bathroom, I'm going to test a small spot with some satin polyurethane to protect it. It was simple to assemble and hang up.
The only thing I'd ask is that maybe the weld beads be a little smoother. Two corners were perfect, the other two had a slightly larger, thicker, bead which prevented the shelf from fully seating into the bracket (maybe 1/8" or so). I didn't tell my wife and she thinks it looks perfect. Overall, it's a nice set of shelves.
Update (2019-03-27): Customer service went WAY above and beyond what they needed to do with my minor issue! I'm impressed and will certainly buy again.
I used this product for some books that i have personally read. My favorite books that i loved, i want kept close to me. I put it up in my room, by the door. So its easily accessible. For a lightweight piece of wood, it can really hold the weight. My girlfriend has this huge book, that can be held by the shelf. Centering it on my wall was the only hard part for me. I had to find where the stud was which is usually 16" on center. It is better to be put on a stud, well one of the sides of the shelf so it will be sturdy. It may be light but it gets the job done and can hold all my favorite books. It is pretty full right now. I would recommend if you are looking for something small and light for your room.
New to purchasing online and these shelves exceeded my expectations. The wood grain is very sharp. The metal is strong and the hardware matched and installation was easy. The wood and the black frame combination makes for a great look. I am very happy this worked out so well.

Feature Product
- 🔘 MAXIMIZE AND ORGANIZE - Get extra storage even with limited space. Our 2-Tier Floating Shelves give you more room with more height, depth, and width. It even allows a 10-inch book to stand upright.
- 🔘 DISPLAY SOME HEAVYWEIGHT - Strong and durable, they are made with eco friendly and incredibly light Paulownia wood. This solid real wood is knot-free, warp and bug resistant and can hold up to 50 pounds!
- 🔘 ADD SOME PERSONALITY - Get a rustic feel with a modern industrial twist. Our shelves' dark rich wood grain gives you a sense of a country home while the black matte steel framing adds a modern edge.
- 🔘 EFFORTLESS INSTALLATION - Installing the shelves is a breeze. Just follow a 4-step process. Attach the shelves to the frame and then mount it to the wall. [24.5W x 6.7D x 16.1H] [.7 inch thick wood]
- 🔘 CERTIFIED CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - We are confident that you'll love our product. If you face any issues, we'd be glad to assist you. We also offer a 1-year limited warranty. Order now risk free!
Description
Are you challenged by the lack of space to store your things?
As much as you want to showcase and organize everything, you may be limited by the storage space that you have especially if you live in a small apartment. Your place will eventually become cluttered, leaving you feeling cramped.
What you need is a way to store your things while making your place more stylish and cozy. And what's more heart-warming than rustic vibes.
Save yourself from the horrors of clutter. Have more room for storage and get organized with PETER'S GOODS 2-Tier Rustic Floating Wall Shelves.
Whether it is for your home or office, our 2-tiered floating shelf is definitely a great addition. Not only will it give your place a rustic twist but it will also provide you with more storage room. It complements any décor or room you have. It is also perfect for displaying your souvenirs, books, photographs, trophies, and much more.
Our floating shelf features a vibrant and deeper wood color unlike others in the market today. The steel frame of the unit is coated with Black Matte Powder which makes it look as good as new longer while making it more resistant to chipping, scratches, abrasion, corrosion and harsh chemicals.
Are you still having second thoughts? These are some more advantages when you install our 2-Tier Rustic Floating Wall Shelves:
✅ Uses bug- and warp-resistant wood
✅ The wood used is covered by an industry certification for being sustainably sourced
✅ Utilizes an environment-friendly torching process
✅ Increased shelf depth, width, height, and thickness
✅ Store towels, detergents, kitchen spices, utensils, food jars, indoor plants, tools and more!
✅ Effortless installation and mounting process
✅ Extra hardware provided
Add a rustic feel to your home and increase your storage space with the Peter's Goods 2 Tier Rustic Wall Shelves! Add it to your cart NOW!
We loved the shelves. The black with the beautiful wood was a real compliment to my husbands bathroom. Plus it can hold 50 lbs so he could put all his surfing books and magazines on it. Very well made and good looking. Perfect size for above the toilet!!
Perfect size, very sturdy, and fantastic price. The wood feels really light but once on the wall you can feel that they will hold a good amount of weight.
I was thrilled with the high quality of this rustic wall shelf I ordered. My husband is a wood worker and he was really impressed with the quality of the wood. We even needed to trim it down a bit for the space we had and it cut perfectly. The shelves are very sturdy as well and definitely feel like they are more than they cost.
I am looking forward to hanging them up as soon as I get my walls painted. Will definitely order more as I am re-doing other rooms as well. It comes in a very nice box. Impressed with the look and workmanship. Once I have them up I will post a pic.
I ordered these shelves online. They were incredibly easy to install with directions and fasteners for both drywall and non-drywall walls. I installed in under ~10 minutes and the design is beautiful. There is a great finish and the metal is an elegant and rustic contrast. I use above a desk and holds an array of candles, pens and pencils, art supplies, and miscellaneous supplies without worry for it falling.






0 comments:
Post a Comment