• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Saturday, August 3, 2019

Whitmor 3 Section Small Drawer Organizer - Easy Clean Clear Plastic

August 03, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Whitmor 3 Section Small Drawer Organizer - Easy Clean Clear Plastic Resin

Whitmor 3 Section Small Drawer Organizer - Easy Clean Clear Plastic Resin

So great for the price! I bought two and am using them side by side in one drawer. Perfect for hair ties, earrings, etc.

As a college student in a crammed door room, I recognize the importance of compact storage. These drawer organizers do just that. I store my make up products & sponges in these, and it fits perfectly in my desk drawer. I have easy view and access of all my products, and the look is very sleek. The only issue is one of the side cracked when I shoved the organizer against the wall of my desk drawer. Other than that, I have really enjoyed using these and will continue to throughout the rest of my time in a crammed dorm room.

These were a add on for a good price- they are sturdy and i liked the fact they were a 3 section piece but smaller then i figured, but still good-wanted them to store phone cables and charges in while in a dresser drawer

These things are perfection. IKEA drawers. Yassssssss.

My daughter hasd a lot of little items on a bathroom shelf. This harnesses all pieces nicely and makes it much easier to dust/clean around. Perfect size for my need.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Clear drawer organization for makeup, office supplies, bathroom products, and more
  • Organization for school and office products, crafting, cosmetics or kitchen gadgets
  • Great for in-drawer or on desk
  • Dimensions: 11.8 x 4.5 x 1.6 inches
  • Easy fit into vanity drawers or cabinets
  • Perfect for notepads, clips, staples, tape, and more
  • Made of clear plastic resin; easily wipes clean
  • Whitmor's Service Guarantee - we stand by our products, if you have any problems, contact us for help

Description

Create an organized space with Whitmor's 3 Section Clear Drawer Organizer. This clear features a sturdy clear resin construction. It is great for organizing drawers in the bedroom, kitchen, bathroom or garage..  Whitmor is a 4th generation family-owned and operated business. Since 1946, Whitmor has been dedicated to bringing organization home by creating products that simplify everyday life. Ensuring that those products are built with integrity, value, and innovation is our commitment to you. And our promise is that we will always be here for you should you ever need us as we stand behind our product 100%.   Whitmor customer service is available in English and Spanish Monday through Friday from 8am - 4:30pm CST.  Call us and we will gladly assist you in your language. Whitmor customer service Department, 1-888-944-8667 or customer_service@whitmor.com.



I bought these to hold my spice packets from the grocery store. Chili, spaghetti, taco etc. etc.. They have worked out great. Each tray will hold approximately 30 packets of seasoning mix. Very pleased.

I used this drawer as a supplemental to some other draw organizers to organize my makeup. This was the perfect size for what I wanted. It is not very high so it fits in the drawer perfectly.

I'm happy because it is exactly as I expected, as described. I also like that they stack well.

First set came damaged. Called Amazon for replacements.
Does the job! Hopefully they hold up. I'll update in the future. 12.26.2018

Great organizers for bathroom drawers or desk. Finally I can keep my make-up, hair ties, and little accessories neat and out of sight.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment