
I was looking for something to keep by the front door to drop keys, phone, wallet, etc. when I get home. I love this little organizer. The wood does NOT look like cheap faux wood. It's sturdy and good-looking! My only criticism is that it does slide around on a hard surface when you open and close the drawers, so some rubber feet on the bottom would have been a helpful feature (hence the 4 stars instead of 5). I solved that problem by setting it on a thick woven placemat, which actually provided a nice color accent! But you could also buy some rubber or silicon feet to remedy this issue.
I bought this to use on my bathroom vanity to organize my makeup, brushes, liner/eyebrow pencils, eyeshadows, etc. - and it's absolutely perfect, exactly what I needed! I'm going to buy another one to keep my vitamins and supplements that I use every day organized and handy. This organizer is so perfect for so many uses, and I love that it's made of bamboo - it's lightweight but sturdily built.
Absolutely worth the price! I needed something that did not take up a bunch of room on my desk but was functional. This is perfect and stylish. I am not a fan of wood, but after searching on Amazon for days, this was the perfect size and fit and looks much better in person! It is well built and beautiful! It also arrived very quickly and the seller sent me a message prior to it arriving to let me know they appreciated the purchase. I highly recommend.
I really liked this unit — once I added non slip strips to the bottom edges. As delivered I had to chase it around the table. It is the thing that I needed for the table by my chair. Now, my hoard by my chair is much closer to acceptable.
There are not any stops to the drawers. I have learned to cope with this.
I was looking for something for a desktop organizer that had drawers for gem clips, etc., because my computer desk does not have any drawers and this one works great. It has one larger drawer that I use for phone charging cords, ear phones, etc. and the two smaller drawers are perfect for gem clips and other things that you need at a desk. The top shelf is perfect for file folders or anything else that you would like to stack without it cluttering your desk. Overall, the desk organizer is a little small, but it is well built and works great. Some people may like the size while others might want something a little larger...just personal preference and how much desk space you actually have to put it.

Feature Product
- BAMBOO DESK ORGANIZER - Organize and store a wide variety of items including office supplies, toiletries, and much more- Features 3 tiers of storage to maximize space
- MULTI-PURPOSE - Use for stamps, sticky notes, paper clips, scissors, bills, pens, pencils, business cards, notepads, and more(does not fit regular 8x11 paper) - Also great for cosmetic collection, toiletries, jewelry, hair accessories, crafts, kitchen pantry supplies, letter mail sorter, computer tech gadgets, etc
- EFFICIENT SPACE SAVER - Eliminates clutter, frees cabinet space - Fits small spaces, cubicles, shelves, vanity, tabletops, countertops, etc - Suitable for Home ,Office, School
- PULL OUT DRAWERS - Includes removable drawers for storage that effortlessly open and close - Offers plenty of storage to tuck away and conceal small items when not in use
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN - Made of bamboo wood - Environmentally friendly - Features 4 compartments total on 3-tiers (Top shelf, 1 large wide drawer, 2 small drawers, approx. 2 inches deep) - No assembly required - Compact design - Contents NOT INCLUDED - Measures approximately 11.87" L X 7.75" W X 8.25" H
Description
Organize desktop clutter with the Sorbus Bamboo 3-Tier Organizer!
This all-bamboo design offers style and convenience for a tidy workstation. It features a top shelf for notepads, staplers, and other stationery while three deep drawers cleverly conceal paper clips, staples, thumbtacks, business cards, and other small items. As a multipurpose organizer, it can be used for bathroom toiletries, cosmetics, jewelry, crafts, tech gadgets, and more. With multiple storage compartments, this compact piece makes a practical addition to any home or office.
Effortlessly transform your desk, vanity, or tabletop into a polished space.
Manage your collection with ease! Enhance your office with a structured workspace so you can quickly access writing tools and more to quickly meet that project deadline. In the kitchen, create a well-organized message center for bills, sticky notes, greeting cards, or a grocery list. It looks great on any countertop or vanity without taking up space. In the bathroom, welcome overnight guest with hand towels, mini lotions, and toiletry essentials. The top compartment keeps bottles and containers within in reach while the drawers tuck away a range of bath supplies.
The clever design allows you to customize storage to fit your individual needs and space.
This stylish organizer is made with environmentally friendly bamboo for a gorgeous natural finish. It includes 1 top shelf, 1 wide drawer, and 2 small drawers (approx. 2 inches deep).No assembly required. Complements most décor. Contents NOT INCLUDED. Measures approximately 11.87" L X 7.75" W X 8.25" H.
Although this is intended for an office desk, I chose to use these (2 side by side) as dresser top valets. my daily items on top, wallet, keys etc. and the items which just sat on top of my dresser are now organised in the drawers.
whether you use it as intended or for something different. this is a handsome and well made organizer.
Really cute, fits on my counter and has a sleek look. Not super heavy duty but it holds note pads, pens, and other miscellany to keep a neat look. Really like the top to put other items on it like a phone. Had to put non-skids under the unit to keep it from sliding around, used those 3m removeable tapes and they worked great.
I used this on my desk to have my things all in one place instead of scattered all over my desk. I absolutely love it. I was hesitate cause of the price but it was well worth the money. Only thing I didnt like was one of the drawers is a little harder to open than the others. Hopefully with time it will start to slide a little easier from opening and closing it. Its a great buy. Get yourself one = )
My expectations are set pretty low for purchasing items like this - over the internet - sight unseen. It never seems to work out. Something is always wrong, isn’t put together well (or at all). As of this product I stand corrected. It is made of quality (real) bamboo (at least the facade - can’t vogue for anything my eyes can’t see - but its compact and functional. Comes fully assembled and ... better than described. Order this. It’s definitely not a piece of junk. I’m going to order a second.
I used this for organizing makeup in my bathroom. Great size!






0 comments:
Post a Comment