• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Monday, July 22, 2019

Lazy Susan Spice Rack Organizer Tabletop Turntable 2 Tier Stainless Steel Metal Turning Table for Dining

July 22, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Lazy Susan Spice Rack Organizer Tabletop Turntable 2 Tier Stainless Steel Metal Turning Table for Dining Table Kitchen Counters Cabinets - Smooth Ball Bearings - Beveled Edge by Perfect Life Ideas

Lazy Susan Spice Rack Organizer Tabletop Turntable 2 Tier Stainless Steel Metal Turning Table for Dining Table Kitchen Counters Cabinets - Smooth Ball Bearings - Beveled Edge by Perfect Life Ideas

This is perfect if you have deep cabinets and the spices, oils, etc were all turning into one unusable block. Or worse; you knocked over every item every time you'd reach for the paprika. This was a great alternative to a spice rack with a lot more space and a lot more economical. I have this on my counter next to my stovetop because I am truly a Lazy Susan that doesn't have to reach far when I am cooking, but it fits and works in the cabinet/cupboard as well. Put it together in minutes with no issues, turns quickly with no issues and it has a nice finish to it so it can sit on the counter and still look nice.

Super nice lazy susan. Way better than the plastic flimsy ones. I have it in my cupboard next to my stove and it holds most of my spices. Spins nicely. A few jars I have are those taller ones with grinders and those I just place to the side of the rack. I will also use it as pictured sometime when we have company. Nicely made and I really like it.

I read that others said they liked this item and trusted their opinions. Then when I began to use it, holy mackerel, all those people were correct. This is a beautiful product and best of all, it is sturdy and spins beautifully, no matter how much weight is on it. I am buying a couple of more.

I'd have given this Lazy Susan five stars except that the metal shelves seem a bit thin and cheesy. However, it was easy to assemble (always a plus) and it fits perfectly in the cupboard where I needed it (a HUGE plus). I use it in the cupboard where I keep most of my baking supplies, and it's fairly heavily loaded, so I hope it holds up over time.

I'm using this in my kitchen cabinet for spice bottles. It's the perfect size for my cabinet, and doubled the amount of space I had available. It was intuitively easy to assemble--didn't even have to look at the directions. Wish I had discovered it 20 years ago!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • BEVELED SAFETY EDGE HELPS PREVENT ITEMS FROM SLIDING OFF. The two shelves of the 2 tier tabletop lazy susan turntable have a bevelled edge that helps to prevent items from sliding off the lazy susan spice rack turn table. Perfect for organizing, storing and serving spices, condiments, napkins spices, food, candies and more at the kitchen table, or kitchen counter tops and even cabinets.
  • SMOOTH BALL-BEARING ACTION ROTATES WITH JUST A TOUCH AND MAKE IT EASY TO USE. Revolving spice rack design open sides from all around, allows for easy reach and access or spices, condiments and other essentials when used as a tabletop turntable on a dinner table, or kitchen counters and kitchen cabinets.
  • 2 TIER SRONG STAINLESS STEEL METAL CONSTRUCTION compliments and blends with any kitchen and home décor. 2 Tier design allows to store twice the number of items. The gap of 5.25" between the bottom tier and top tier make it perfect to store small spice bottles, sauce cups other shorter items on the bottom shelf and taller items on the top shelf.
  • KEEP YOUR DINNER TABLE, KITCHEN COUNTERS AND CABINETS CLEANER AND ORGANIZED. Compact size 10" in diameter make it ideas to be placed on top of a dinner table, kitchen counter, or even kitchen cabinet without it taking up too much of a space.
  • PERFECT LIFE IDEAS COMMITMENT: At Perfect Life Ideas we are committed to providing you with innovative solutions to modern living. If you ever have questions or comments regarding our products we would be glad to hear from you. WE GUARANTEE IT! We want you to be satisfied with our products, so you can buy with confidence!

Description

BEVELED SAFETY EDGE HELPS PREVENT ITEMS FROM SLIDING OFF. The two shelves of the 2 tier tabletop lazy susan turntable have a beveled edge that helps to prevent items from sliding off the lazy susan spice rack turn table. Perfect for organizing, storing and serving spices, condiments, napkins spices, food, candies and more at the kitchen table, or kitchen counter tops and even cabinets.

SMOOTH BALL-BEARING ACTION ROTATES WITH JUST A TOUCH AND MAKE IT EASY TO USE. Revolving spice rack design open sides from all around, allows for easy reach and access or spices, condiments and other essentials when used as a tabletop turntable on a dinner table, or kitchen counters and kitchen cabinets.

2 TIER SRONG STAINLESS STEEL METAL CONSTRUCTION compliments and blends with any kitchen and home décor. 2 Tier design allows to store twice the number of items. The gap of 5.25" between the bottom tier and top tier make it perfect to store small spice bottles, sauce cups other shorter items on the bottom shelf and taller items on the top shelf.

KEEP YOUR DINNER TABLE, KITCHEN COUNTERS AND CABINETS CLEANER AND ORGANIZED. Compact size 10" in diameter make it ideas to be placed on top of a dinner table, kitchen counter, or even kitchen cabinet without it taking up too much of a space.

PERFECT LIFE IDEAS COMMITMENT: At Perfect Life Ideas we are committed to providing you with innovative solutions to modern living. If you ever have questions or comments regarding our products we would be glad to hear from you. WE GUARANTEE IT! We want you to be satisfied with our products, so you can buy with confidence!

Scroll to the top and click the ADD TO CART button to order Now!



I like the look and size of this Lazy Susan. The finish looks beautiful. It was easy to assemble and it spins well. The only flaw is the 3 small bubbles that are present on the top of the Lazy Susan from the factor installed screws. They are minor and don't seem to cause a problem with items sitting flat.

Look great and were perfect for storing my many spices in my small apartment. Also makes it convenient to find the spice I need while cooking. The steel is beautiful and very easy to assemble (takes 2 minutes).

I replaced a larger one-level lazy susan that was taking up too much space on my countertop. This one holds a lot of spice jars (about 40 4" tall jars), feels very sturdy, spins easily, and looks very nice. It's just what I wanted, and wish I'd purchased it years ago!

Exactly what I was looking for to place on the corner of my island by the stovetop to put spices on. Sturdy and smooth turning mechanism. Nice quality for the price for sure!

Very sturdy, just could not fit as much on it as I could my decades old Rubbermaid. I think it must be the lip taking up space. However I made it work, looks nice & clean looking in cabinet.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment