• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Saturday, July 13, 2019

DecoBros K-cup Storage Drawer Holder for Keurig K-cup Coffee

July 13, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

DecoBros K-cup Storage Drawer Holder for Keurig K-cup Coffee Pods

DecoBros K-cup Storage Drawer Holder for Keurig K-cup Coffee Pods

Stacking
I purchased two of these, then went back and bought a third a few weeks later. I have them stacked three high and they feel very stable. They don't shift when opening drawers or pushing gently and don't vibrate at all when operating the coffee maker. They have rubber feet that don't slide on the plastic top of my refrigerator and sink nicely into the foam top of the chassis underneath keeping it secured in place. The top surface seems fairly rigid, as I have not yet noticed any drooping from the weight of the Keurig and Baileys on top.

Contents
I can fit between 6 and 8 K-cups per column depending on the shape of the cup sidewalls and the orientation of the cups (reference customer images).

Operation
My first drawer operates very fluid; I would have guessed it was on rollers, but it's not. My second drawer required a little work; I had to bend the rear upper-framework of the drawer slightly to keep it from rubbing on the ceiling of the chassis. So, drawer number two works rather swell now. My third drawer also operates rather smooth right out of the box with the friction being between that of drawer#1 and corrected drawer#2.
When opened, the drawers are self supporting. The drawer stops opening once all but the rear 1" remains inside the chassis; this leverage keeps the drawer suspended open without any fear of it falling out onto the floor. If needed, you can lift the drawer at an angle and remove it just like any desk drawer can be removed.

Packaging
Don't be alarmed when first receiving the box and seeing 'Glass Drawer' on the top label; the center label should correctly state mesh drawer (reference customer images).
DON'T FORGET to clip the zip-tie on the front before trying to open the drawer.

Recommendation
I would highly recommend purchasing this K-cup drawer. It is one of the lower priced drawers on the market; it stacks well; it does not vibrate while operating the Keurig; it's sturdy; and it's a smooth operator.

This is a GREAT way to store your K Cups. I had saw these at Walmart for $25 and I really didn't want to pay that for the one they had. I did some searching here on Amazon and found this one for almost $10 cheaper. I liked that the top was a soft grip like finish so the 2.0 wouldn't move around when I shut it. I was also pleasantly surprised when I placed the 2.0 on top of it and it didn't bend or give at all. This piece is extremely well made and really strong. It holds my cups perfectly and the drawer stops so you don't put it all the way out. I simply LOVE it!!! You can't go wrong with this unit. Quality at a great price! Thanks DecoBros!

This is a great little K-cup storage drawer! I set my Keurig K450 on top and filled the drawer with K-cups and everything works and looks great. Drawer slides in and out very smoothly and has a stop when you extend it fully so it won't fall out on the floor. My Keurig machine sits nicely atop the drawer and makes no rattling or extra noise as product is being dispensed. There is no bowing or sagging on top with the machine on it. Plenty of room to lift Keurig handle under our kitchen cabinets, but will depend on how much room you have under yours - just measure an extra 3 inches in height. Everything looks so neat and organized. I couldn't be happier with my purchase - should have gotten this a long time ago!

It's good for the price.

Pros:
Nice size
Can fit both the Keurig and some accessories next to it on top (sugar, honey, etc)
No vibration when using the Keurig
Drawer slides easily, with only the slightest catch
Low price
Looks nice
**Update (3 weeks later) - the neoprene wipes off really well with a damp rag.

Cons:
The drawer is warped and can't be straightened. This doesn't impeded functionality, but it sits very visible crooked. Time will tell if we can live with it or will upgrade to a nicer unit.
**Update (3 weeks later) - unprompted by us, the company sent us another unit that wasn't warped, and didn't even ask us to return the bad one (they just asked for a picture of the defect). This was very unexpected and going above and beyond for customer service, since we just planned to live with it as is. Thanks!

The neoprene top gets an imprint of what you set on it. I could see this being an issue over time if you want to rearrange things and then have permanent imprints of the previous setup.
**Update (3 weeks later) - so far the neoprene isn't getting any permanent imprints. As we figure out the best arrangement of the items sitting on it around the Keurig (sugar dish, honey, etc), every time we shift around something the neoprene bounces back to a smooth surface.

I love this storage drawer! The rubber mat keeps the noise from my Keurig down, but also keeps it stable! I can actually get 3 additional Kcups in there by flipping every other one upside down! Can't beat the price. I save room in my pantry and it really doen't create much of a bigger footprint than the Keurig already uses. It is stackable too, if I want to get more! The drawer slides easily in and out. The whole thing is a sturdy metal design. Looks clean on my counter top!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • USPTO Patent USD676715
  • Holder for 36 Pods
  • Sliding drawer with space saving design
  • Dimensions - 13-1/4-inch lenth by 12-1/2-inch width by 3-1/8-inch height

Description

The enhanced design to save up to 36 k-cup coffee pods. Easy to slide in and out to get pod you want. Enjoy your coffee with simple organize.



My daughter had something similar at her house so I started looking for one of my own. Wow, the range of options and prices was crazy. I chose this one because it was not too expensive but seemed to be able to meet my needs. I set it up right away and we have been using it constantly since. My breakfast prep area is small. We put our brewer on top and slide them both out from under the cupboard when we want to use them. The other reviews suggested that if you flip every other cup it will hold more than the manufacturer advertised and that was good advice. We have had this for a couple of weeks now and I am very happy with my purchase.

I chose this K-Cup holder for two reasons. First, it holds K-cups and second it has a hard surface and I can put creamers and the like on it. It holds 36 pods which is plenty of space for variety and we keep the extras in the drawer near it. The top surface is a rubberized material and it's surprisingly easy to keep clean. A quick wipe down and it looks great. Also, the rubberized surface keeps things in place without sliding around. The drawer is smooth and fluid taking very little effort to move it back and forth. Lastly, it is a pretty sturdy holder. The sliding rack is made from metal that is NOT flimsy or weak and the surface is sturdy enough to hold the Keurig machine (even though we don't keep that on it). The little rubber feet keep the whole unit securely in place on the counter top.

I love that this goes underneath the Keurig coffee maker! I bought it for the office at work. Was less money that the one sold at Wal-Mart! Our table in our little kitchen area was crowded and k-cup boxes stacked and taking up space. Whenever there was a potluck the table was full of 2-liter bottles, paper plates, bowls, coffee cups, etc. and making a cup of coffee was a nightmare so after adding a couple of wire shelves to organize the plates, bowls and coffee cups, this was a no-brainer. Now we can see how many k-cups are left, can retrieve them easily, and there is a lot more space on the table for those potlucks!!

Very solid, all metal except for the little rubber feet on the bottom. I put little felt pads on the rubber feet as suggested by others so I can store it (with my Keurig unit on top) on my counter. I simply slide the whole thing out each morning, then slide it back when I'm done. I flip every other pod upside down so it fits 42 pods. Looks nice, keeps my pods organized and works perfectly!

I really like this drawer. The top is strong enough to serve as a shelf for our Keurig Classic machine, which saves on counter space. With the machine on top, there is a barely noticeable bow to the top plate but it's not enough to cause as issue while opening the drawer. If the top continues to sag I'll change my review. If it stays solid over the next six or eight months, I'll likely buy another so we can each have our own drawer -- one regular and one decaf.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment