
I have my fry pans in this holder plus a pot cover. Theres a lot of room between each divider so you can fit in just about any size item. It fits well on my shelf. It's made of good quality.
This is a great organizer. I put it in my cupboard to hold cookie trays, cooing racks and a few roasting pans. There was a bit of space to the side of the organizer, which gave me another slot. It was a heavier piece and one I got everything in, decided that I did not need to screw down.
This made organizing my cast iron cookware to where it is easily accessible.
Very steady material now I can organize my pans.
What would it cost to buy another one as I have more cast iron pans and lids that need to be stored but is hard to place them in cabinets with out being scratched or damaged even with having a paper towel over each one as they get used quite often.

Feature Product
- 6 tier pan organizer. Perfect for storing pot lids, pans, cutting boards, bake ware of different sizes saving kitchen cabinet space.
- The pot lid organizer can be used either vertical or horizontal position in kitchen cabinets or kitchen pantry.
- No assemble required. No moving parts like the adjustable rack makes it more durable and long lasting.
- Made of strong iron wire and black powder coated to prevent rust. Dimension 15 x 11.5 x 8.5 inches
- We stand behind our product 100%. Please contact support@premiumpresents.net for any issues. We'll make you a happy customer :-)
Description
The pan rack could be used either STANDING UP vertically or LAYING DOWN horizontally. Our premium kitchen pan rack is made from durable metal with a non-stick coating to protect pots, pans, serving trays, casserole dishes, and most lids from scratches. Great to use as an aluminum pan rack, a cast iron pan rack, non-stick pots and pan organizer or a baking pan rack. Ready to use out of the box. No assemble required. Mounting screws included. No additional hardware needed. No hassle lifetime satisfaction guarantee. We stand behind our product 100%. Our customer support is ready to make you a happy customer :-)
Works well. Ordered more.
make sure you put all the heavy cast iron pans on the bottom
Been looking for a lid rack that actually holds my various shaped lids. This was perfect choice
Works great
I like it, it is strong






0 comments:
Post a Comment