• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Monday, May 20, 2019

Simple Trending Stackable Under Sink Organizer 2 Tier Sliding Basket Cabinet,

May 20, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Simple Trending Stackable Under Sink Organizer 2 Tier Sliding Basket Cabinet, Chrome

Simple Trending Stackable Under Sink Organizer 2 Tier Sliding Basket Cabinet, Chrome

Very useful storage rack. Open and close is very easy and smooth. Heavy duty, Made of stainless steel. And i believe it also stackable .will buy couple more of this.

The shelf is good. There are many small condiment bottles and cans in the house. I bought a lot more space.

I like this sliding basket cabinet because it saves up space & was easy to put together. This shelf is good for storage .

I use it in the kitchen.It can save me a lot of space to put things out and easy to put together fits perfectly in cabinet. Makes cleaning much easier!thank you!

I like this item. I put it in my kitchen for all kinds of sauce, salt and sugar. It’s makes my kitchen looks more comfortable and tidy. Very useful product and good design.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【Stackable & Space- Saving 】Easily accessible storage in limited space; stack up to two units for more storage in the same footprint
  • 【Multifunction】Two-level design makes it perfect for the kitchen, countertop, pantry, workspace, and more, Create extra storage space virtually anywhere
  • 【Easy Assembly】Easy assembly without tools, made of sturdy durable Construction with chrome
  • 【Dimension】16.7''L x 10.8'' W x 12.6'' H; Drawer Height: Small:2.25''(3.75'' to the top), Large:4.25''(6.2'' to the bottom of small drawer); Drawer Width: 8''
  • 【100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED】We are always available to provide professional customer service before and after your purchase, so don't wait any longer and enjoy it right now

Description

Simple Trending 2 tier sliding basket organizer drawer

Organize any cabinet with this 2 tier convenient sliding basket organizer, and gets rid of disorganized clutter. It offers ease of function and a clear view, thanks to its design constructed of durable beautiful perforated metal panel and metal mesh to prevent small items from falling through.
The 2 tier design make it perfect for the perfect for the pantry, under the sink or on your countertop. Stackable and Removable, It provides good storage for daily-use items.

Specification:
Color: Chrome
Metal: Metal
Dimension: 16.7"L x 10.8"W x 12.6"H

Packaging Content:
1 x 2 Tier sliding basket organizer drawer
1 x Assembly Manual



I try to find some shelf I can organized my kitchen table, and I found this. It’s not too big so perfect for my kitchen ( which only come with a small table) and help me organize everything better.

Bought this after I downsized since my new place has limited storage opportunities. By placing this under the kitchen sink, the amount of storage space there was doubled! Definitely a good investment! This was very easy to assemble. Great item! No longer have a mess under my kitchen sink.

This metal rack is easy to assemble. Takes no more than 5 mins. It is well made and sturdy.

I used it under the sink to storage my jars. 2 drawers and the top storage space. It definitly made my storage easier and more organized.

Got this to replace my old one which went rusty after a year use. This organizer can handle a lot of dishes and stuff. It's easy to assemble and made of good material. Hope can use for a longer time. So far so good.

I like this organizer. It is study and the package in good condition. I can’t wait to buy another one.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment