• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Monday, May 20, 2019

Finnhomy Mesh Drawer Organizer and Shelf Storage Bins School Supply Holder Office Desktop Cabinet Brown

May 20, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Finnhomy Mesh Drawer Organizer and Shelf Storage Bins School Supply Holder Office Desktop Cabinet Brown 6"x15"

Finnhomy Mesh Drawer Organizer and Shelf Storage Bins School Supply Holder Office Desktop Cabinet Brown 6

I bought this to hold canisters in place in my RV pantry. So far so good. Lightweight & fit the canisters nicely (I bought canisters that have a uniform diameter to match the mesh drawer and differ in height). ** After a year of use, this really fits the bill in the RV. I leave it on the countertop when traveling and it stays put. I'm ordering more.

I went through and organized several drawers in our house. Ordered one of these and ended up ordering another later for a different drawer. Not flimsy at all and perfect for what we needed. I ordered a longer, skinnier version of this too for other items.

I use these for extensions in my tool box and my stuff is often covered in oil. These are nice because they are easy to clean, and a good deep size too.

This is a nice little tray at a very reasonable price. It works perfectly with the mesh organizer that I also purchased.

Meets my need for a shallow storage basket.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Steel wire mesh bins have spacious storage capacity. The steel mesh is durable and sturdy allowing you to organize a variety of products
  • Powder-coated steel mesh bins can organize kitchen utensils and gadgets, stationery, craft supplies, keys, batteries, small tools, mail, stamps and more
  • Foam non-slip feet ensure each bin does not slide when opening or closing the drawer
  • Contents remain easily recognizable. Storage bins are great for any home or office
  • Measurements: 6"x15''

Description

Description:
Mesh drawer storage bin with Foam Feet is made of steel mesh with powder-coated finish. It provides variety of storage. (kitchen, office, bathroom, etc.)

Use mesh bins for office supplies, kitchen storage, bathroom.

Dimensions: 6"x15"



exactly as expected delivered fast

These make my drawer look so nice and keep all my kitchen utensils organized.

Works great & was what I had expected.

Since the sides are not straight, the bottom is actually 2.5x8.5.

It.s fine. no big deal.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment