
These containers are very nice and look like they will serve well as food storage because of the silicone airtight feature on the lids. Having said that, I have a little issue with the design of the lids. I washed them, of course, before storing food in them. Now, there's a hole on top of the lid where the locking mechanism is attached, and water inevitably got inside the lid. I tried to get the water out the same way it got in but I was just lucky to get some drops out, there's still a bit of water/moisture trapped inside. I tried to detach the silicone part but it seems to be attached to the locking mechanism. I'm afraid I would break it and not be able to put it back together if I forced it open. So, I'm currently waiting for the lids to totally dry by letting them sit sideways on a dishtowel hoping that the trapped water would eventually seep out and drain completely. I was so excited to use them immediately and arrange them in my kitchen pantry like I imagined. Now I have to wait a little while.
Another thing... one of the containers (1.2 liter) has a little damage which looks like a crack at the bottom corner of one side although I don't feel the crack with my finger, either inside or outside the container. It could be caused by a slight impact in shipping and handling. I just hope it doesn't develop into a real crack and break if I use it, not to mention the applied pressure every time the lid is locked.
Overall, the product concept is excellent. It just needs an improvement on the lid design.
09/20/2017
I am adding this section to my review after having used the Scotty's Airtight Food Storage Containers for more than 3 weeks. I received a response to my review from the seller letting me know that the silicone seals around the base of the lids are removable and therefore allow trapped moisture to dry off easily. The silicone bands are of course stretchy and do not deform whenever you take them off and put them back on to the lids. I guess I was just afraid to ruin the lids that I didn't try hard enough to take the silicone lids off because I love the containers. They look pretty neat and clean with their white lids and stackable construction. And yes, the small crack surprisingly has held up pretty well even with contents and daily opening and locking. These containers have made my pantry organized and I am very satisfied with my purchase. I am ordering more pieces as visiting grandkids' tend to require more snack foods in the pantry.
Adding another photo as a happy owner of Scotty's (TM) Airtight Food Storage Container Set.
I'd give these 5 stars if they were easier to clean. Water gets inside lid so I have to let air dry for days. Otherwise, great product!
As soon as I received this product I went to work in putting stuff in the containers. I absolutely love them. I'm using them for everything and buying more.
Product is as expected.
I loove this food storages!!!

Feature Product
- SET OF 10 AIRTIGHT STORAGE CONTAINERS FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS! - Includes (1) 0.5 Liters, (2) 0.8 Liters (1) 1 Liter (1) 1.2 Liters (2) 1.5 Liters (1) 1.7 Litres (1) 3.1 Liters and (1) 3.2 Liters. SUPPLY IS VERY LIMITED SO ORDER YOURS TODAY!!!
- CAN BE USED FOR A VARIETY OF FOODS - These air tight containers are great for all types of food such as spaghetti, pasta, beans, barley, flour, sugar, fruit, vegetables, nuts, coffee, candy, snacks, dog and pet food and much more! Get your whole kitchen organized!
- CAN BE USED FOR MULTIPLE USES - NOT JUST FOOD! ORGANIZE YOUR HOUSE! - They have much more use to them then just keeping food fresh. They can be used for toys, school supplies, office supplies, electronics and odds and ends. This is great to use to keep organized. You can organize your kitchen, pantry, closets, bedrooms playrooms and much more! They are stack-able so you could stay organized and keep things neat!
- EASY TO USE AND DURABLE - Has a special lock mechanism with silicone seal to keep foods fresh. Simply put cover on securly and push lever down for airtight fresshness. When you want to open it, just lift up lever and use lever as a handle to pick the cover up. The container and the lid are made with quality materials so it will last you for a very long time!
- CLEAR CONTAINERS SO YOU COULD SEE WHAT'S INSIDE - No more do you need to open the lid to see whats's inside. The canitaners are clear so you ould easily see what's inside and know if you need to replenish anything. EASY TO CLEAN - Silicone seal is easily removable for washing and drying BPA FREE - so it's safe for all foods
Description
Set Of 10 Airtight Containers
Love these and the sizes are great
Love our containers
Very good nice.
I like it, it helps keep my pantry looking organized!
Thank you






0 comments:
Post a Comment