• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Monday, May 20, 2019

Grayline 40316, Corner Helper Shelf, White, 1 -

May 20, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Grayline 40316, Corner Helper Shelf, White, 1 - Pack,

Grayline 40316, Corner Helper Shelf, White, 1 - Pack,

I bought two and now plates are not falling when I have to take them out. Checkout my pictures.

This piece is a lot sturdier than I was expecting. I should have measured before buying because the height of the shelf I needed it for really isn't tall enough, so unfortunately until I reorganize my cabinets, the top shelf of this piece isn't being used. But that's my fault, not the product's - just wanted to mention it as a lesson to others, it can't hurt to measure quickly first. But anyway, the product is sturdy, and has helped me really reorganize my tupperware cabinet. I had two types of bowls that weren't stackable but I needed to try to stack them anyway, for space. This enables me to put them on different shelves instead of stacking, so they don't all fall out when I need one or the other. Good product.

I love this cabinet organizer! I have limited cabinet space and prior to this product everything was stacked ontop of each other and spread over two shelves. This organizer makes getting and putting away dishes simpler, my cabinets look much nicer now, and all my dishes are on one shelf. Can't wait to get more Grayline products!

Got this for my nightstand, which has a large cabinet but no shelving. This little shelving unit is exactly what I needed. It fits the measurements and it's good for holding most things that would go in my nightstand. It holds books, some old small electronics, a bag of keepsakes, etc.
The stated corner piece is nice because it makeseems accessing the items on it just a bit easier. Since it is small and designed for small places, it's nice to not have jagged corners sticking out.
Overall it's a great addition for small storage spaces: nightstands, bathroom cabinets, kitchen sink cabinets, probably even kitchen cabinets or pantries too.

Straight forward product that works as advertised. I have nothing negative to say about it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Grayline 40316 9-1/4" X 10-7/8" X 8-1/2" White Corner Organizer
  • Great for kitchen, bath, closet
  • Holds 12 pieces of Corelle, or 8 pieces of stoneware
  • Size 9-1/4" x 10-7/8" x 8-1/2"
  • The product is from Mexico
  • Great for kitchen, bath or closet
  • Holds 8 to 12 pieces of dinnerware depending on style
  • White color coordinates well with a variety of colors and finishes
  • Sturdy PE coated steel construction
  • Great for kitchen, bath or closet
  • Holds 8 to 12 pieces of dinnerware depending on style
  • White color coordinates well with a variety of colors and finishes
  • Sturdy PE coated steel construction

Description

The Corner Helper Shelf is perfect for organizing any kitchen counter, bathroom, or closet with its compact and convenient design. It easily holds between 8-12 pieces of dinnerware and fits snuggly against the corner to utilize otherwise wasted space.



I orignally ordered one of these last year, and have just gotten a second one. I ordered both from Amazon from this page and they appear identical.

Our plate cabinet was very cluttered and multiple plates had been broken out of it by the unwary. I have two different sets of everyday plate ware and in my cabinet this holds 7 round, large plates on the bottom, 5 small, round plates on the middle (not tea plates, salad plates), and 7 low bowls or 4 tall bowls on the top. These are vintage standard sized and shaped plates. I'm using the second one to hold our extra unmatched large round plates on the bottom, and my new modern square salad plates in the middle and top, it only fits 5 of these non standard size and shaped plates on the middle and I put the rest on top. I tested using the bottom for the matching modern dinner plates but it only fit 3 of them on the bottom.

I wouldn't really recommend this for cups or glasses. You might be able to fit very short juice glasses on the bottom and use the upper spaces for other items, but I don't recommend using the middle or top for glasses or cups.

Over all I would recommend this for anyone looking for a space saving item in their cabinets. Be sure to measure your cabinet's depth and the height between shelves first, to make sure this will be the right size.

LOL! I bought it for the pantry but it is in the fridge now. With Thanksgiving days away I was short on fridge space and this really helped! It makes an excellent pie rack! I think I will leave it in the fridge and get another for the pantry.

This does its job nicely. It holds plenty of Corelle dishes. Unfortunately, it was a bit bent when it arrived, so we had to shim one side up to keep it from rocking.

If you're wondering how many dishes you can fit in this, the footprint is 9"x9" (which fits plates up to 11" in diameter) and it's 8" tall. The lower shelf is about 4.5" tall and the upper shelf is 3" tall.

I have these all over my kitchen. They separate my pots and pans, my baking dishes, and my plates. Although I feel the price is a little high considering how many you would need to actually organize all of your plates and bowls and pans and Etc... You'll end up spending quite a bit when it's all said and done, though it does the job quite nicely

I've used one of these for ages, and had to get a second one for my ever-growing number of dishes. Allows me to store more plates & bowls, and access the ones I want without moving all the ones I have to stack on top of them. One of them is used with heavier ceramic dishes, and my second one holds lightweight plastic plates/bowls--no issues with either one. Does exactly what it's supposed to!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment