• LinkedIn
  • Join Us on Google Plus!
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Home Basics over the Sink Stainless Steel Kitchen Station Dish Rack Paper Towel Dispenser

May 04, 2019 // by Admin // // No comments

Home Basics over the Sink Stainless Steel Kitchen Station Dish Rack Paper Towel Dispenser Organizer

Home Basics over the Sink Stainless Steel Kitchen Station Dish Rack Paper Towel Dispenser Organizer

I love this and would love it more if my kitchen were bigger but alas it does its job. Knocked off one star because the paper towel rod is like a centimeter too short and someone should def fix that..

Works great for my crafting table. Sturdy and durable. Just what I needed.

Very cute love that the paper towel holder is right by the faucet

I dislike nothing this is my fourth .I must always have one.

Handy


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • GREAT OVER THE SINK SHELF ORGANIZER- Keep your sink space organized and neatwith this kitchen sink station.
  • CONVENIENT KITCHEN STATION-Dry dishes, organize soaps and sponges, and keeppaper towels close at hand.
  • EASY TO USE- The shelf fits over neatly most sink providing you with evenmore space to house all your kitchen essentials.
  • STRONG DURABLE CONSTRUCTION- Made from high quality, durable finishstainless steel.
  • MAXIMIZE YOUR SPACE-Make use of unused kitchen space. Dimensions; 36.5 x 9 x11.8 inches

Description

This Home Basics Over-the-sink shelf provides extra storage space. Allows kitchen essentials to be easily accessible while clearing countertops. No more cluttered countertops or kitchen sinks, Now have your soap dispensers, sponges, plants etc. neatly stacked above your sink and keep everything neat. This over-the-sink organizer comes with a paper towel dispenser, and 5 hooks to hang up your mugs after washing the dishes.



Easy to assemble and it looks great.

a little large for my daughters kitchen

I would have given it a 5 star rating, except that the instructions aren't that great. After a couple of false starts, it went together fine. It looks great and I love it. Looks great over my sink and holds a lot. Very sturdy.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment