
We recently had a whole house renovation completed which a big part of was, of course, the kitchen. After all of the thought and $$ involved we were disappointed on the cutting board / baking pan storage option the builder chose without consulting us. (see photo the poor option is on the floor in front of the cabinet with our new rack inside the cabinet). The new rack not only protects the cabinet floor from being scratched or gouged but has rubber feet on the bottom so it doesn't even have to be screwed to the cabinet base. What a great solution. Thank You.
I use a dishtowel on the counter for drip drying hand-washed items like plastic lids, small cutting boards, cookie sheets, etc, and without anything to prop them up, like another dish or my colander, they fall over or take up too much room laying flat. This slim rack is perfect! It is sturdy, well made, and the feet extending out keep it from tipping over with bigger items like a cookie sheet. The steel is thick, not flimsy, and it's smooth with no rough edges which is a sign of good manufacturing. Now I can dry flat stuff without propping them up on something else or worry about them sliding down and knocking into other things like crystal glasses drying on the towel.
I am just a stay at home dad, but we have six kids and as such we use a couple of the big cutting boards when preparing dinner. They don't fit in the cabinet drawers and if you leave them stacked on the counter they get moldy(ask me how I know). This rack keeps the cutting boards mostly out of the way and dry, most importantly mold free as there is plenty of room for air flow. I wish I had bought this sooner.
Superb quality. Stainless steel was what I wanted and that's what this product is constructed with. The design is sleek and the high dividers are a plus. It's attractive and not too bulky. I wish this was available with more than 1" between each section which would have been perfect for storing decorative serving trays. Some of my small trays fit, snugly, but most do not. Please consider, Tim O'Brien with Thirteen Chefs, expanding upon this same design but with wider slots to accommodate serving trays and I will return. I took a chance it would work. I'm disappointed as I wanted to love this but it didn't work for my intended purpose. Overall the product is very well made and attractive for this sort of thing. It was delivered promptly and in perfect condition. Highly recommend.
The 3/4 inch slots are perfect for my cutting boards. I even crammed all my place mats into the last slot. This rack is inside a cabinet where I keep all my boards, cookie pans, cooling racks, etc. Before they were all mashed together such that whenever I pulled out a board or pan everything collapsed or tried to fall out. Not anymore. It did have a card attached to it that said it had rubber feet. There are no rubber feet but it still works like a champ. That is such a nit thing, I can purchase a card with little sticky rubber feet and put some on myself, but I like it just as is. It works great as a sort of bookend for all the cookie sheets and stuff that lean against the inside of the cabinet. Its heavy metal, nice thickness and I'm thrilled it will not rust. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Feature Product
- Cutting Board Rack and Stand, Holds Boards or Baking Trays up to 3/4" Thick
- Commercial Grade Stainless Steel Metal - No Wear, No Rust, Superior to Rubber Coated Steel
- Wire Stand Organizer - Saves Space and Easily Rack Cutting Boards, Sheets or Trays After Washing
- Food Service Ready - Wide Base for Stability and Durability
- Thirteen Chefs - Quality Kitchen Tools for Restaurant Professionals
Description
Stainless Steel Cutting Board Rack by Thirteen Chefs
Make room in our kitchen by storing your cutting boards when not in use. Made from commercial grade stainless steel, this rack will hold up to 6 cutting boards, baking trays or sheets side to side. Each slot is 1" wide.
Unlike other racks that have a small or limited base, this rack features a wide base.
Low racks, made from rubber coated steel, eventually wear out due to the rubbing of the cutting boards and begin rusting once exposed to water. Our stainless steel racks will never rust or wear and are guaranteed a long service life.
Measures 12" x 9" x 10"
This is a sturdy, attractive rack. It was bigger than I expected, so it doesn't hold less than full sized cutting boards very well, but it looks nice and does want I need it to do. It has rubber or silicone feet on the bottom, so it won't rust if the counter gets wet.
Bought this to hold my cutting boards, however of my 5 cutting boards, 3 were too small to fit in the rack, they just fell through. The largest was too tall for the cabinet once inside the rack. I'm using it instead to hold cookie sheets and frying pans in another cabinet. The spaces were too narrow to fit any of my rimmed baking sheets.
Just what I needed to hold my several different cutting boards that used to always slide down while standing against the wall whenever I removed one. Its very sturdy and well made. It holds heavy wooden boards as well as lightweight flexible plastic mats. I am very happy with it.
It is almost perfect for what I needed except that the 2 feet are just slightly too far apart to keep my smaller (5 X 8) cutting board off the counter, otherwise it keeps the wooden boards far enough apart to dry out and not be a breeding ground.
This is exactly what I was looking for.
A perfect holder for cutting boards, that takes little space and can be fitted anywhere.
It's sturdy and stable. Hopefully will not rust too.
My boards are drier already.






0 comments:
Post a Comment