
I've been using this for a week, and I am in love with it. I am a neat freak and was getting tired of file folders stacking up on my desk and constantly having to rifle through the stack to find what I was looking for. This organizer allows me to sort them into three neat piles - one on each of the two trays and then another kind of standing in the back "hanging" section (which you can actually make use of without hanging file folders...). I'm using the pull out drawer to organize loose pens, highlighters, and post-its that were previously scattered on my desk. I really am not sure how I existed without it before!
Some reviewers have complained about the look of the organizer in their comments - I don't have a problem with it and like that it is black wire/mesh. It makes it less obtrusive than it would be if it were wood or plastic, plus you can see into the organizer from the sides, which I like. I also did not have an issue with putting it together, having paint chip off, or it being flimsy.
I love it so much, I ended up buying one for a friend as well and that one seems to be perfect, too! Highly recommend!
I received this and set it up. Between the written directions and looking at the picture on Amazon I figured it out. I am not very mechanical. This replaced a two shelve tray. The slide letter trays are very nice. The 3 compartment tray I love because I have all my little things (pencils, paper clips, rubber bands, pens, batteries, etc.) in that tray. When I am working I pull it out and put it on the desk. When I am finished I slide it back. No loose items on the desk. It seems very sturdy and the hanging file section is a nice addition I did not have before. Love it.
It holds everything great. I use the file folder portion to store my laptop, the top shelf to hold my purse items, the middle shelf for important papers, and the drawer holds your basic desk items.
My only complaint is the drawer only sits in there. So when you pull it out to retrieve things, it clunks out onto the desk. Which makes sense because if it were on sliders or anything it would have been a bit more complicated to put together. But I still have yet to get used to it every time I go to get a pencil or scissors. Then there's the top shelf, which isn't attached either. So there have been a few times I've accidentally picked up the shelf or knocked it and had it jostle.
None of these are major problems, though. It does make the holder seem flimsy, but I've picked it up and moved it around so many times and never had an issue with feeling like I needed to be extra careful. Overall, I'm really happy with my purchase and how I am able to keep everything stored in a neat little space to stop my desk from become a clutter zone.
Had this not been a hassle to put together I would’ve given it 5 stars. Putting things together isn’t my issue, it’s when the hole places don’t line up that’s the issue. I had to take a drill bit to two new areas near the placed holes because it didn’t line up with the bars and I therefore couldn’t screw the screws in. Luckily I had the equipment to do so. Just be careful when buying because you may end up with the same issues I had. Overall though, as you can see in the photo it gets the job done. It’s a tad wider than I was looking for but that’s alright. Things to hand hand when putting together, philips screwdriver and a drill. The instructions were very clear on how to build so better than *kea. ;) but I still love them so that’s okay.
Easy to assemble and serving it's purpose.

Feature Product
- Space-saving mesh design with Stylish Drawer.
- Three side load letter trays, and a tray with a 3 compartment drawer.
- One vertical section for hanging file folders.
- Desk storage, File Folder and Letter Organizer
- Dimension: 10.3"L x 13"W x 11.5"D;
Description
SimpleHouseware Desk 3 Tray with Hanging File Holder Organizer, Black
It may be much easier to indicate that after I used the device for a week, I bought another. I find I can store folders I use every day, incoming and outgoing mail, and just about anything else that fits on a shelf or the handy 3-section drawer, including my DYMO label-maker. I have decades of administrative experience and appreciate very handy office devices, especially temporary storage devices. I don't have two secretaries and three clerks any more, but this unit and my two computers will do. Easily stores folders, documents, mail of all types, plus odds and ends.
It is a nice little organization shelf. Has the shelves, the sliding bottom tray that isn't attached for easy removal and the back file holder is nice to have as well. The instructions were easy to follow to assemble it. The non-skid feet are a nice tight fit, so they won't just fall off.
Issues : parts are zip tied onto the fragile metal mesh instead of in a bag, which would've been much easier to deal with.
The metal mesh is easily bent if the delivery company was rough with it. It only had one piece of Styrofoam inside the original box itself.
I bought 3 of these for my kids’ new desks. They are great. Super easy to put together - my 11 year old put them together for me. They are nice and big and provide them plenty of space for their paper, pencils, drawings, etc.
It’s very functional and convenient. Setting it up was surprisingly a pain. One of the screws was being stubborn and was not going in. As for the material. Some of the paint I guess was chipped off. Not too noticeable from a far but when I’m sitting at my desk it bothers me. But overall great product. Quality could be better but it’s not bad.
Lots of trays and drawers, great sized for organizing larger office supplies like staplers, tape dispensers and stamps. A little challenging to get the lower tray attached, I saw flakes of the coating on the metal coming off since it was so tight. I felt like I was bending the metal but I did eventually get it all together! Nice rubber feet for preventing the tray from scratching the table it's on. Those were easy to attach and firm to the tray.






0 comments:
Post a Comment